What kind of lighter do you use?

Discussion in 'General' started by Justonemorecone, Jun 21, 2012.

1. I realise that many stoners don't really give a shit about what lighters they use, but I also realise that there are those who have favourite lighters. This thread is obviously geared towards the latter kind.

Personally I use a plain matte silver Zippo. It's nothing fancy and was the cheapest of the lot but still, it's oddly precious to me. Only gay thing is refilling it but hey it's not rocket science.

So yeah, what are yours? Put up pics if you want.

2. I use a BIC for pieces, my silver zippo for joints/blunts.
    I also have a black cross zippo for special occasions

3. red green or yellow bics

4. i like to use a regular sized bic. i don't care about color either. i would use a white lighter no problem, if everyone around me wasn't so damn paranoid about it all the time. i think that whole superstition is a load of crap. but to each their own.

5. I prefer wooden matches.

6. I have a brass Yellow Submarine Zippo that I bought a butane insert for. Slides right in there and works just the same, except it doesn't taste like naptha when you use it for bongs/pipes etc. I still use the Zippo insert for lighting cigarettes/joints etc though.
    Investing in some hemp wick soon though, and then I'll probably just keep the original Zippo insert in permanently, and just use it to light the wick.

7. I have a Black Scale lighter. Pretty sick but it's just the generic bic type lighter

8. Purple Bics only

People claim they're rare but I find them everywhere I go. I just picked up a 5 pack of Bics with 3 purples in it, 1 white and 1 orange. Gave the white and orange away.

9. I use a regular sized BIC. I hate the small ones though, it doesn't feel right in my hand.

I don't like the taste of zippo. :(

But what I find actually tastes the best, is wooden matches. I know it sounds weird, but it makes it taste so much more... natural. Its really nice.

10. I would greatly disagree.

11. Around where i live white lighters are never seen as bad luck, its yellow and orange around here.

12. i dont really give a shit about what lighter i use...i just pick up the cheapest ones at the counter. sometimes bic, sometimes not.

red is seen as unlucky here, not white.

13. My friend also got me a actual zippo that was specially made with my initials engraved on it and my nickanem ' chucklefuck ' engraved on the other side. I have yet to use it. I really should, but I don't want it to get ruined.

14. bic lighter. I found one laying on the shore of a local lake along with a full pack of cigs sitting next to it. I don't smoke cigs so I didn't take it but the lighter was like half full ;)

15. i wouldnt use a zippo for anything other than joints or blunts, but other then that just a bic lighter is straight. as long as your not afraid of the white lighter :O

16. Yellow bic.

Also want my gravestone to read "died flickin his bic"

17. I normally use clippers but sometimes I use my zippo :smoke:

18. Mini BIC usually. Lately I have been using an electronic ignition BIC. I buy light colors so I can see how full they are.