?? what kind of light (hps/mh) to use for small setup ??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jrsaw0711, Oct 17, 2011.

1. ...putting together a small setup and have pretty much decided on an 8 plant setup. i've been searching for the best 8 plant setup, preferably a smaller sized one. i feel like the 8 5-gallon bucket DWC setup is tooooo big. but i want something bigger (better) than just a simple 8 plant site... like with a drip attachment. then i would a light, which puts me in my current postion...

?? what kind/watt light is best for a small 8 plant setup... hps, mh or ... ??

?? any ideas for who makes a sik 8 - 12 plant site ??

taking all into consideration with precise concentration,

randy:wave:

2. Feed yourself or yourself and everyone around you? You need to thing about how much cannabis you want. Then chose your light. How many grams per month do you need?

3. MH is for vegging, HPS for flowering, you can grow start to finish with HPS but MH start to finish wont net you the best results.

How big of a light you get more or less is dependent on a lot...grow size, can you vent it adequately. If you can vent it you can have as many or as large as you want.

4. What size area do you have to work with?

5. maybe just like a 4x4 area... enough room for like 6-8 plants.. i really not trying to spend a fortune or get something too big. i just have 3 cfl's- 150w, 100w, 75w-.. i like the 150w hps to add with those. i got 1 plant, 1 clone, & a 4-pack of Royal Kush 7 ready to go... i have a lil aerogarden 3 that the clone is under

randy