Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of jobs do you guys have?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kenji12349, Mar 10, 2012.

1. I'm an Ice Hockey referee.

Sounds like shit, but you get $35.00 bucks an hour on the minimum.

2. I work at Walmart as a truck unloader.

7.80 an hour @ 32 hours a week (outside of holidays, rarely 40 hrs) for ridiculous physical labor. The managers don't give a shit outside of their own priorities, constantly hounding you to go faster which translates to "Do this in a less safe way to save time, but I have to enforce safety or I'll get fired so here have some retarded deadlines instead."

They do everything in their power to avoid promoting part-timers to full-timers, will not let you have over time (if you go over 40 hours a week you have to take that time as extra time for your lunch break or go home early) and for the most labor intensive job at Walmart, every other position is paid more except for the cart pushers.

On top of all this, when we're done with the trucks and everything's brought out to the floor for the stocker's we have to do everyone else's job, maintenance, stocking, picking, binning, registers, pushing carts, etc. Meanwhile, we're getting paid the same salary while doing these jobs while the people who are actually hired for these positions are getting paid more.

The only tiny redeeming factor is the hours and schedules are pretty static (the days change but I always work 4pm to 1am).

I need to find something else... Thanks for letting me vent, Grasscity.

3. Been there man, did that same damn job at that same damn store. Wally world knows how to fuck its employees over. Hope you can find a better job.

4. my last job was at a resturant/tavern. i loved hanging out in the bar talking to all the regulars.

5. I work at this chuck e cheese like place as a dishwasher. It sucks, but since its just me and one other guy usually, we just talk and get shit done. No tests, sometimes i go in buzzed just to get though it.

6. Night auditor at a hotel. Its not bad at all. Spend 45 minutes doing paperwork then I have the rest of the shift to just chill, watch tv, blaze and work on my shit. Im in school for business and am working on my advertising portfolio. Oh and rocking out with, in fact, having my cock out!

7. Fast food. Typical stoner job

8. [quote name='"BorderlineBaked"']I work at Walmart as a truck unloader.

7.80 an hour @ 32 hours a week (outside of holidays, rarely 40 hrs) for ridiculous physical labor. The managers don't give a shit outside of their own priorities, constantly hounding you to go faster which translates to "Do this in a less safe way to save time, but I have to enforce safety or I'll get fired so here have some retarded deadlines instead."

They do everything in their power to avoid promoting part-timers to full-timers, will not let you have over time (if you go over 40 hours a week you have to take that time as extra time for your lunch break or go home early) and for the most labor intensive job at Walmart, every other position is paid more except for the cart pushers.

On top of all this, when we're done with the trucks and everything's brought out to the floor for the stocker's we have to do everyone else's job, maintenance, stocking, picking, binning, registers, pushing carts, etc. Meanwhile, we're getting paid the same salary while doing these jobs while the people who are actually hired for these positions are getting paid more.

The only tiny redeeming factor is the hours and schedules are pretty static (the days change but I always work 4pm to 1am).

I need to find something else... Thanks for letting me vent, Grasscity.[/quote]

Work is rough right now man when you work a job for an employee or a big company you'll always be the one suffering.cause they know if you don't wanna do it they got a thousand more people who will and without the complaining as well. Stick through it until you can get a career

9. I have a sick job.

I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with.

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on make-up. She is extremely self-centred and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprisingly that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her 'womanly parts'. I think shemightbea lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store she moans like a cat on heat.

But the crown jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he's baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober any time in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at his huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds or Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

10. [quote name='"HxCurt"']I have a sick job.

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on make-up. She is extremely self-centred and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprisingly that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her 'womanly parts'. I think shemightbea lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store she moans like a cat on heat.

But the crown jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he's baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober any time in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at his huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds or Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.[/quote]

Ok Freddie

I work in a headshop.

It's cool but it loses its luster after a while and it just becomes another job

11. [quote name='"gtx1"']I'm an Ice Hockey referee.

Sounds like shit, but you get $35.00 bucks an hour on the minimum.[/quote]

:O what kinda hours do you get?

12. [quote name='"HxCurt"']I have a sick job.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.[/quote]

Damn fell for this shit until the dog part. Was laughing my ass off about the stoner until I read more lol
    Worse part is I seen something similar before but forgot it

13. Now that I'm in college I work at an IT help desk. Easiest shit ever, haha. My friend and I always claim the late night shifts so there's maybe 1 or 2 people who come to the desk.

Back at home though I work at Goodwill sorting through donations.

14. [quote name='"Jakobo"']I work at a Subway. it feeds the pocket and also feeds my munchies more often than not, so i'm happy with it for now.[/quote]

My local dealers name is Jakob and he works at a subway. Shit was dope. You'd walk in he'd recognize you, go to the bathroom and give you your bud in like the small containers haha

15. [quote name='"bmitchlove"']

My local dealers name is Jakob and he works at a subway. Shit was dope. You'd walk in he'd recognize you, go to the bathroom and give you your bud in like the small containers haha[/quote]

Haha that's awesome especially killin two birds with one stone. Munchies and a fat sack of bud in one stop

16. Full-time student and an Industrial Engineering intern. I work for in a manufacturing plant.

Sometimes I feel bad for auditing other people's workday and doing timestudies that could cost them their job while I'm stoned and smoking all day.

17. [quote name='"ArabianHaze"']Full-time student and an Industrial Engineering intern. I work for in a manufacturing plant.

Sometimes I feel bad for auditing other people's workday and doing timestudies that could cost them their job while I'm stoned and smoking all day.[/quote]

"um, I'm stoned as hell, and I can still do this twice as fast as you". Doesn't bode well for the drug free work place does it?

18. #118 jeff88, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    I am an IP engineer. I manage all engineering projects in CA for a telecom that shall remain nameless.

And I still smoke doobies. lol

19. I run a 24hour lemonade stand, shits dope and under my rascal (my means of transportation) is always atleast a pound, so I can serve most audiences

20¢ a cup and $20 a gram.... stop by

20. Deli Clerk. Slicing meat and cheese. Serving salads. And other menial tasks.Its a hard job but no piss test and can be as high as I want. Customers dont notice and my co workers do the same shit. I cant say i hate my job, but I definately hate having to go to work.