What Kind of indoor Sativa and indica strains should i buy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Smokin purp, Apr 28, 2010.

1. i was thinking of growing indoors and looking to grow about 2 plants...prefer...1 sativa and 1 indica....what do you guys suggest?

2. 1 long flowering 1 short flowering? ehhhh.. just go with some good hybrids that finish around the same time so u can do it again soon.
    amnesia haze is a good sativa
    and so is super lemon haze from GHS

for indica sativa hybrids i would recommend DP sensi star and GHS white rhino.

3. Only if you're okay with sending your cash to a known liar, cheat, and thief. All but the most morally inept boycott Greenhouse seeds. :wave:

4. i agree fuck the geen house seeds.
    if you want my opinion i would do only one strain, there are a few hybrids like skunks, critical+(dinafem) that are easy to grow fast flowering,... and they wont give you much problems. try the critical+ is the easiest plant i've ever had, and its ready in 45-50 days a very stable strain selected by a spanish breeder, its the winner of every cannabis cup in spain, i've been growing it already for two years, its a massive producer finishes fast and not expensive at all.
    if you buy G.H. you probably only need one strain and you may have ten different strains in one, they really suck! as well as dutch passion (feminised) and world of seeds(all of them). dont waste your money in such a scam companys.:confused:
    a few of the good ones: dinafem,sensi,serious,ace,cannabiogen,dj shorts,spice of live...:)
    hope it helps