Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of hookups do you get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImHighBro, Mar 7, 2012.

1. I have like two connects that give me a G for 15 but I rarely buy from them because the real hookup I get is from my uncle, hes really good friends with a grower and always has atleast a pound a week to sell and gives me a G for 10, an Eighth for 30,and a Quarter for 60, BUT the only thing is if I buy anything over a quarter then I have to pay the standard price, he says its just business but w.e Im not complaining :D

2. Link in my sig ;)

3. One guy gives me ounces for like $120 and shit like that, other person gives me ounces for around $215, but its some of the best weed I've seen, and is consistently great.

4. holy shit that's expensive, I'll get o for $100 or straight up $1000 for a p

5. i guess my area just has the most expesnive weed prices in the country. i get o's for 400 and qps for 1200

6. lower end dank its $500 a QP. For SUPER dank its $650 a QP. low dank $160 a ounce and for super nice dank around $180 a ounce.

7. Damn thats cheap, Where Im from an Oz goes for 250-300, Im not sure about pounds though since Ive never really fucked with pounds

8. Isnt there very strict laws in Portland?

9. I have a brilliant idea, so you buy a quarter everyday for 4 days, and that equals a ounce and 240, and standard price for me is 350 so your getting a great deal

10. A gram from my dealer is around 10, an 1/8 I think 20 or 25.
    And this really good weed. On par with medical marijuana if not better.

11. Ounces are varying 200-230 in the area right now.

12. Ounces for 325$ every pickup and different shit every week, honestly have never picked up the same shit twice from my guy. Train wreck one week blue dream the next :)

13. your getting a average deal assuming its good weed, stay with ur uncle he knows whats up aand u probly wont have to deal with any shadyness