Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of hash is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Invictis, Apr 27, 2009.

1. I jacked this picture from another thread, because the hash I picked up last night looks IDENTICAL to it(although the dude who posted the pics lives in boston, i live in TX). I only bought a gram, but I was wondering if you can tell the quality of it by this picture. I'm not a novice smoker by any means hahaha, I used to get hash ALL the time during the summer, but it was bubble hash, the shit you can roll into a ball, i've never had hash like this.

[​IMG]

2. not 100% sure but if its rock dry and flakey ive had such types, definetly not the most potent hash but its nice..

3. damn, yeah it fits that description exactly, its rock hard, .5 looks like fucking .2, but i'll just break it all up and hot knife it. i was hoping someone would come in here saying "i've had that same hash it's fucking BOMB!" but its all good.

4. i would LOVE to acquire some hash.
    where are you abouts in san anto?
    i lived there for the longest time off of harry wurzbach and 410.

5. #5 yaners, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009
    My brother had some of that this weekend...looked the same only it was in a little ball rather than a cube. It was dankkkk. I was convinced by his roommate to rearrange his dorm room after I smoked a bowl of it (which involved flipping over the bed frames, flipping over the mattresses and shit, etc.) for a tiny little nugget of hashplant...which of course I smoked most of shortly after.

But yeah, aside from my little side story, it's some damn good hash lol.

6. i've had hash like that before. probably has something do with with how long the has was sitting around. if it came from the mid east through europe, then canada, then the us it could have just been chillin for a few years drying movin from spot to spot.

i don't know but it was def pressed with a heat source and a flat surface. could just be sift hash thats been sitting around awhile.

7. UTSA blvd, i go to UTSA. this shit was expensive, I got .6 for 15$, ended up hotknifing some at 210hustlas(user on here) and I barely got high, so i just sold .5 for 15$. God damnit, I could get some BOMB hash in houston but this hash isnt anything to brag about.