What kind of ciggarettes do you buy?

Discussion in 'General' started by GrabTheMic, Aug 1, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Rastafari"']for those that smoke american spirit, (which means you are at least a little more health conscious than the other ignorant cig smokers) make sure its the ORGANIC one... all the other blends still contain pesticides and fertilizers :eek:

not that the organic are safe though, cause the the paper still contains fluoride and all the new cigs contain the word "FSC" (Fire Safety Compliant) on the pack now, which means you are now smoking CARPET GLUE with your nicotine :eek:

if you want to truly experience tobacco the way the Earth intended it to be celebrated, I'd suggest checking out organic black jungle tobacco. in a pipe.

(btw i only smoke things that are green/purple, just advising those that smoke brown) :wave:[/quote]

I heard they use seaweed instead of carpet glue

2. Either I roll my own (American Spirit 100% organic), or I buy Turkish Royals.

3. carton of Winstons in a box plz

4. Oh, and for the 27 lovers, I had a 2 year phase with them, but I've decided Turkish Royals are more rich and tasty, give em a try!

5. do swishers count as cigs? :smoke:

6. I quit smoking cigs a couple months ago but I would usually buy a different pack every time i bought cigs.

But my favorites were def between:
    Newports
    Marlboro 27's
    Marlboro Reds
    Turkish Golds
    Marlboro Smooths
    and KOOLS

7. I don't always smoke, but when I do, I smoke American Spirits

8. I started with newports and to this day that is the only brand of cigarettes I have ever purchased. I don't mind the other cigarettes listed above, but that is only if a friend gives me one.

9. man i like anything of Marlboro. i started with skylines and my family all smokes marboro. if i buy though special blend no. 27's.

10. I agree with this dude

11. I always buy either Marlboro Reds or Marlboro 27 Blends.(shorts of course) Personally, I think they're the best cigarettes that you can buy in convience stores where I live.

Full Flavor Natural American Spirits are pretty good too but they burn too damn long & are a pain in the ass to drag.

Attached Files:

12. canadian classic kingsize

13. Camel filters, Marlboro Reds, and Russian Style filters

14. Camel lights

15. Used to buy Camel Crush Bold. Sometimes just regular Marbs. But I use ecigs now. I get my nicotine, without the cancer. I can't say it's the same. Sometimes I miss smoking, but it's probably for the best.

16. Marlboro Menthol 100's and as of recently Marlboro Menthol Black 100's with the occasional Camel Crush or Turkish Gold

17. marolboro blacks all day. this is my 4th day without any cigs at all though.

18. If I want to buy them, Camel Lights.

19. Kools blue pack, shorts

20. Turkish royals or american spirits :D