What kind of ciggarettes do you buy?

Discussion in 'General' started by GrabTheMic, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I work at Quiktrip and I work the cash register a lot so I sell a lot of ciggarettes and I'm curious to see what people buy.
    So what kind of cigs do you buy?
    And how much?

2. newport red. shits r good

3. Zero. I dont like cancer sticks.

4. john players, my favourite popper smoke

5. r u serious? that's the blandest smoke i've ever had

i like 27's, $3.50 here

6. Marlboro 27's. They're generally around $5.50, but for the past year or so they'll occasionally have $1 off packs, so I stock up on those.

When I started smoking I could get two packs- buy one get one free- of 27's for $3.98. God I miss those days.

7. Whenever I do buy cigs, I get Marlboro Light 100s. That's what my dad smoked, so it's a nostalgia thing.

But I prefer my hookah, or occasionally Black & Milds or Swisher Sweets.

8. #8 LETTUCE CHIEF, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol are they menthol or no

9. Parliaments, American Spirits.

I like Bali Shag rolling tobacco, might start smoking exclusively by rolling my own.

10. #10 Jazzyj, Aug 1, 2011
    Nope, not menthol. They're a little less harsh than Reds, with a better taste (imo).

11. I roll my own and replace the tobacco for weed

12. :D

[​IMG]

13. #15 GrabTheMic, Aug 1, 2011
    I bought my first pack of cigs the other day and they were American spirits. But I can't do cigarettes they aren't for me so I gave em away after I only smoked like 5.
    Good flavor, but not for me

14. Marlboro No. 27's were my brand. They will always have a special place... in my lung tissue. But I'm proud to say as of tonight I'm 2 weeks smoke free. Minus weed (of course) :smoke:

15. #17 GrabTheMic, Aug 1, 2011
    Congrats

16. I've quit for the time being, but when I did smoke I bought Canadian Classics.

17. If I'm feeling saucy I'll pick up Canadian Classics (something like $9), but I'll usually just buy Viceroy red (I pay $7.65, but I have to cough up at least $8.50 across town by my buddy).
    Might start buying my smokes south of the border if they're as cheap as they seem...