What kind of burger to make?

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Jan 19, 2008.

1. I am broiling some burgers, and I have had buffalo style burgers, burgers w/ bbq sauce and cheddar, pizza burgers, mexican burgers but I am running out of ideas! Any other suggestions?

2. I haven't had a pizza burger since grade school... Sounds good as fuck though.

3. yea its pretty basic to make. Once the burgers are about done in the broiler, I put pizza sauce on it and sprinkle mozzeralla cheese. I may make one right now :D

4. Chilli burger? Umm.. bacon burger?

5. bacon cheeseburger..yum!

6. Damn dude that sounds so fuckin good!! I got mad munchies right now. Im thinkin of runnin over to mc donalds and pickin up a hamburger and then tryin to make it into a pizza burger. :smoking:

7. screw mc'd's, buy some ground beef and make your own! It's 1000x better. All i do is buy pre-formed ground beef patties from the market, throw them in the oven broiler on top of foil, and then take them out when they are done. much better than a mcdonalds burger

8. man micky d's? That isnt worth it to me. if you gonna do it, go all out. Go buy some ground meat and make your own. custom the shit out of it. My mom always puts some sort of stuff inside of the patty itself.

Oh man one time she put a bunch of chedder cheese inside with chopped up bacon. best day of my life right there.

9. I'm a stoner, not a chef :smoking:

10. chili bacon cheeseburger.

11. bacon, cheddar, onion rings (deep-fried), bbq sauce. ftw

12. HAHAHA i just noticed that emdyeks and I posted pretty much saying the same thing and it was at the same time too lol.

13. what thats it? Do you put it on a bun or eat t patty melt style?

14. yea im pretty lazy w/ cooking. :eek: goes on a bun

15. Mmmm I think I may make one of those soon. :D Just thinkin about it makes me hungry

16. i made 2 burgers this time, one pizza burger style, and the other w/ buffalo sauce and blue cheese on it :hello:

17. Wow, those sound really good. Im just wondering whether I should cook them with the broiler on High, or Low. And Approximately how long does it take?

18. pizza burger, could go for one of them myself.

19. My friends, I have never in my life had a pizza burger.... but it sounds fucking DANK.

20. i'd say high. I don't time it, just cook it until it looks done because i just make the patties myself and the are always a different size each time.

Also you can grill it on the stove top too, doesn't matter. But i like broiling becaues there is nothing to clean, all you do to "clean" is throw away the foil. With grilling on stovetop, you gotta clean the pan/grill with soap and it's a pain.