What kind of bug is this !?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by growmama, Feb 21, 2017.

1. These little tiny red bugs are crawling all over the floor and pots and then they turn into these small flies that look similar to fungus gnats. They are literally everywhere. Like hundreds. I get ladybugs and the the ladybugs seem to help a little with them but they keep coming back. I don't know what to do. Wtf are these things !?

I can't take a picture because I'm growing with LED and it doesn't show up very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Can you search google for a picture of your bug?

I'd guess aphids if you have ladybugs going after them, but the amount of information you gave isn't enough to make a positive ID on your bugs.

3. put it this way. are these bugs eating the plant or roots ? my house plants i do not push the shit out of with chemical nutrients have a very large colony of different types of small bugs building things in the soil they dig or build little ant hill things there is a lot of them millions there coming and going all over i am not worried and these plants are the finest looking in the world my opinion . get us a picture lady bugs eat a lot of good bugs as well . just pore some sand on the top of the soil it will take care of it .