Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of bud does this look like to you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stubomber5, Sep 9, 2011.

1. It supposed to be some dank bud, its nice and fluffy green, it has some dark red hairs, and also smells like piney...sorry if i sound like a noob

Attached Files:

2. looks like some mids (pictures not helping...)

also you dont sound like a noob, you are one ;)

3. Better than mine, that's what it is.

4. that looks like some decent dan k. not great, but i think better than mids. 4/10

5. it aint danky dank but its still green :D

6. From my experience that looks like a small nug of Marijuana *_*

7. Has all the characteristics of decent mids

8. heres a little better pic, i have had mids this is nothing like any mids i have ever had....and im getting this at 50 an 1/8

Attached Files:

9. and its covered in crystals,unlike that mid bull shit

10. [quote name='"stubomber5"']and its covered in crystals,unlike that mid bull shit[/quote]

Mids can have crystals man haha but if thats the same bud as the top nug then I guess its dank. But the new pic looks completely different

11. lol even shwag can be covered in crystals

12. its the same bud just a different nug

13. Man there's really no way to tell unless you pick it up from a dispensary. Plus it's hard to decipher through picture

14. I will have to disagree with above post. The only way you can tell is if you smoke it. I picked up a bag in Chicago that didn't look like much but it blew me away. From your second pic it looks like some dank. I'd say 6/10 just based on appearance.

Happy smoking!

15. He's asking what strain it is...you really can't tell. I personally think strain names are kinda dumb in the first place. However, if it's really piney it could be some NL

16. it looks like some decent regiz.

17. #17 Jumbo, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
    yea thats basically high mids/beasters. probably commercial grown but still will get you high

i spot a seed in the second pictures on the top of the nug dont i?

18. thats a dank keyboard which is in focus

19. Beasters.

20. No seeds in my sack haha