what kind of bong should i get?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by eatenbacktolife, Jul 3, 2009.

1. been smoking for bout 5 months now. i didnt have any money so i made a ghetto bong out of a powerade bottle haha. but that thing was a peice of shit and sometimes it wouldnt even fucking flow. but my birthday was in june so now i got 150 odd dollars and was thinking bout buying myself a piece. my first time smoking was using my friends home made bong and that dropped me on my fuckign ass. adn i dont really care for pipes. so i was wondering if anyone could give me any suggestions on what to get. my sisters gonna get me a cheap plastic one but ive heard there shit. and i dont want to spend too much around 60 bucks maybe

2. 60 bucks can get you a somewhat decent piece. I would reccommend looking around at your headshop and finding something that feels sturdy. If you can, it would benefit you to bring along someone who has experience with bongs who will be able to tell you what is good and bad about each piece.

3. one word: EHLE.

4. This. EHLE makes pretty sturdy glass for a good price.

5. go to your local headshop, don't use the "b" word though! But yah for 60 dollars you can probally get a simple bong but make sure you like it!

6. well my sisters been smoking since i can remember and shes been trying to talk me into a plastic one with a nice glass bowl. but shes told me there isnt much didfferent other than the taste.

7. Plastic/acrylic sucks, just say no. Glass is the only way to go.