What kind of bong is this?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by starmode, Oct 1, 2010.

  1. It's a beaker with the center chamber slightly narrower. I'm not talking about the ice pinches and I don't think it's a Zong either. Is there a specific name for this? It looks pretty cool, is it more efficient?
  2. Got a pic?
  3. splash guard?

  4. this.
  5. I was kinda thinking splash guard as well
  6. Oh I know!! Its that one right? With the things? And the stuff?

    I knew I recognized it from somewhere!

    This thread is over without pics.

  7. what kind of bowl is this its sorta long but narrow at the same time and it has a mouthpeice. i think it might be a pipe but im not sure.
  8. Ya its the bong with a different design. I seent it before. :hello:
  9. I know exactly what that is.


    |. |. __

    --------- --| |--

    |. |. |. |

    Your welcome
  10. Sounds like a perc


    Must be the Mcdonalds bong!


  12. :D:D:D:D:hello::D:D:D:D
  13. Pics or... it didnt happen :cool:
  14. Its called kinking.
    I think thats what youre talking about at least.

    I personally think it adds a venturi effect, cooling the smoke down.
    Buuuut alot of different companys (roor is well known for kinked neck) do it so its nothing special.
  15. yeah upload some pics

Share This Page