What kind nutrients do you use for flowering?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by DC916, Dec 19, 2012.

1. I use sensi bloom ab. Big bud. Voodoo. And flush with overdrive. I want to try something new. Recommendations???

2. i have used botnicare in all my grows, flush with water and molasses

3. How much have you produce off one plant?

4. my last grow was LED and i got just over 2 ounces dry from 1 plant

5. Nice. What was your watt?

6. 135 watt blackstar, i also did lst

7. Last time i used age old bloom with big bud, maxicrop seaweed and liquid karma and they turned out awesome..just watered with molasses the last week..botanicare is good too

8. I never knew a 135 watt could produce that much

9. i used good genetics from the beginning, ffof, water, and then did lst. the lst was what gave me a lot more

10. How were the buds? I want to try led but love nice dense hps buds

11. general hydro's maxibloom, 7 grams in a gallon water according to lucas formula. $12/bag for 1 kilo... by my math that's somewhere around 140 doses, so less than 10 cents a gallon

12. lol... sales pitch for your first post, lovely

13. they were fluffy

14. Um, did you say flush with overdrive? Flush should not have any nutes like that in it.

I got a lot of shit on my shelf. Lol! I tried botanicare for the full line but didnt like the results next to canna or h&g coco a/b. I use botanicare calmag plus, liquid karma, hydroplex, fulvex, vitamino and sweet. Been using moab and having great almost scary results with it, and ive used it next to canna pk, an overdrive, an super bud blaster, etc and its much cheaper. I use exclusively canna rhizotonic, never found anything better and ive tried pretty much all of them save some brand new ones. I also have cannazym, canna boost, maxicrop, superthrive, compost tea and probably a few others on the the shelf. Lol.

15. I meant. Overdrive last, then flush