Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kills a buzz?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by criticaldx, Mar 8, 2007.

1. What mainly kills a buzz?

I've had a couple of buzz kills before, mainly from nervous shit.
    Just the other day my friend bought some Silver Haze, knew that was some good shit.
    He took about 2 hits and got blazed.
    What I don't understand is; I shared about 1 bowl and 2 hits from the joint, and felt a fuckin pity buzz. Thing is, I felt relaxed and chill, toked it good.

I don't really understand what happened, but I was at my friends house and was -not roughly- worried about getting a ride, but I knew I was going to get one.
    After that I'm just stuck to where I'm in the dumbfounded and aware state, where I would eventually forget about the stuff I did the next day.
    I would get really pissed because I missed a great buzz and wasted some of the shit.

Any Ideas?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Cops, getting told to leave an area because of smoking, girlfriend tripping at me, boring classes, people who oppose marijuana/don't understand it whatsoever...

The list is endless.
    I have no idea what causes these things, but whenever they happen and I'm stoned at the time, any buzz I have pretty much shoots to sober in no time flat, which is lame.

So, to cure this, I try to put all that aside and pack another bowl.

3. Talking to parents/teachers, talking on the phone, doing any physical activity, playing video games online (for me), pretty much anything that takes a good amount of concentration. The list goes on....
    That's why I just sit on my couch, listen to music, and watch T.V when I get blazed.

4. Knowing that tomorrow is "Monday" and I have to get up for work at 5:30am...

:(

5. Haha, when my parents ring me, i know its time to roll up a phatty, as i know i will be one the phone for half an hour to an hour.

6. My brother calling me on the telephone and bending my ear for an hour.:confused:

7. my bro does the same shit but he just lectures me and its so annoying or goin home and having to here my mom ask why are your eyes so red i know your high blah blah blah im just like shut the fuck up mom lemme play some 360 and leave me alone

8. that is hilarious man, rollin phattys to stave off the boredom of speaking with ur mom and pops. Good one!

9. Watching elephants get shot.

10. walking 10 miles in the cold.

11. the worst buzzkill that has happend to me, when i was at my friends pad, we were takin rips off his bong, and then his goddamn nasty ass sister comes out there, and starts tweaking right fucking behind me, goddamn i hate meth heads :(

12. Hell yes cold alwasy kills my buzz

13. My biggest buzzkill is PEOPLE WHO DON'T SHUT UP.

You ever smoke with someone who DOES NOT STOP TALKING? I don't just mean talking either, i mean constant blithering about the stupidest shit ever.

Also, people who pretend to be high make me VERY angry. Usually I just make fun of them.

14. talking on the phone and having to drive

15. People that pretend to be high give me the shits same with people just dont stop talking. Although i just usually tune out and tune in to something else.

16. The guy who drops the bowl,the guy who doesnt understand puff puff pass,and the guy who wants to smoke 24/7 but never got any weed.i hate each of those men,and they kill your buzz.

17. Worst buzz kill I had was when I got pulled over by the police while hotboxing rofl(everyone does it stfu).. I was completely sober by time the officer got to my window :p.. funny thing was I wasn't even nervous and I got out of the weed ticket! Love my female officers! She was like "Put your seatbelt on and put that blunt out! I'll brb".

18. Reading, man I hate reading (sober or high).