What Just happened...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stevexnashx13, Oct 13, 2008.

1. After reading you guy's stories I decided to tell you guys this story cuz it just fucking happened.

Ok well today me and my buddy were smokin in this gutter thing and when we were done with smokin we went to mcdonalds. They ordered and i just sat there and I wasnt feelin good (stomach) so i decided to get something to eat. i ate a double cheeseburger and 3 sugar cookies. I started feelin alot worse after eating it and I told my buddy I needed tums and i needed to go home cuz I didnt feel good. I stood up and was walking backwards toward the door and I couldn't see anything just all theses dark gold visuals and I feel over. From then I completely lost it. I couldnt fuckin ssee except for gold things and I was laying on these chairs that I knoced over. Everyone was asking me if I was ok and everything and i was like i just dont feel good. Then I couldnt see anything and got my buddy to take me to the care. A cop walked up to us at the car and aslked why i fellll. and we were like im sick i dont feel good. then he asked us for our names and stuff and said they had to take me home. good thing we didnt get caught by cops. I had no fucking clue what was happenening i just fucking died/passed out and i was sweating like a mother fucker. that was scary as shit with cops. I had no clue what was going on wtf!

thats scary huh? ( Im high right now)

2. After sitting down for a long time and you suddenly stand up, you'll get a head rush, and see spots, then lose your balance. It happens.

3. yeah but it was for like 10 minutes

4. yeah dude....that's probably somethin you should get checked out. but damn, i can imagine that would be real scary to happen while high, you're disoriented too, and then you have a pig on your ass...damn, doesn't get much worse...haha the cop probably thought you were trippin balls or somethin, had too many shrooms or somethin, or that you were just straight up wasted, hahaha

5. Are you sure it was like ten minutes? It could of been like 2 and you were just really high... How long does it take to walk out of a Mcdonalds anyway?

My only guess is that you had really low blood pressure, and the weed decreased it that much more resulting in you passing out. it happened to me like 3 times or so when I started smoking. Just eat before you smoke or dont smoke on an empty stomach.

6. it was a long time man my frineds said i was laying on the chairs for a while. I was sweeting a shit and couldnt see. I cant believe the cop didnt ask to search the car lol

7. Well when that used to happen to me, whenever I would walk I passed out. So I used to just sit down and try to chill out for like 20 minutes and then I was straight. Haha, damn do I remember the cold sweats I got to. I bet you got crazy tunnel vision before passing out too?

8. I was chillin out for a lil bit but dude mcdonalds cookies are love. but i need a bowl now just to chill olut lol

9. Don't pass out and sweat all over the lawn chairs.

=]

10. Shits happened to me like this before. Have you been eating alright? Like on a somewhat regular schedule? When this would happen to me it would be because of not eating enough I think.

11. idk im good. is it possible that the weed was laced?

12. Oh yeah, I heard a very new popular drug that they lace bud with is this shit called "THC". Gotta watch out for that shit man.

13. Same thing happened to me except it was green, not gold.

14. sounds like you just had some sort of stomach virus mixed with dehydration, and a head rush.