What just happened?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blazin Jamaican, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Well it starts out by my friend coming over really drunk. I guess him and a couple of my other friends stole 2 fifth's of hennessey and a bottle of grey goose from a store. Well we go back over to my neighbors where they are all at and we start drinking. We end up getting picked up by this other guy whow as with them earlier when they stole it. He's one of my friends too.

K so we end up going out of town and we are doing donuts and driving all crazy in the country. We smoke a blunt up there on the freeway and one back and when we were in the town we were just getting job applications hella loaded, just an excuse to have some fun right?

Well after a while we get back in town and we are in a van. My friend is passed out in the front of seat of the van. I'm with my other friend sitting in he back and there's a guy sitting in the passenger wide awake and one driving. Well the whole time we were in the car I was watching everything. I don't have my seatbelt on my friend next to me does the guy in the front seat of the van doesn't and i dunno about the two in the front.

All of the sudden I see the driver let go of the wheel and turn around the mess with the guy passed out. Bozo move. I see us starting to go right and I yell to the passenger to grab the wheel i feel us go over the curb all of the sudden...SMACK. We hit a big ass metal telephone pole we do a figure eight and slide hella far across the street hit a fence and almost hit a house. I'm like let me the fuck outta this car I open the door and I'm like FUCK. We have little less than a half of a fifth of henny and half of the grey goose.

I start walking cuz i can't be in a situation like this i got to much to lose. I meet up with 2 of my friends on the westside which is like right around the corner from where i all happened. I don't know where my other friend is. I guess they took the two bottles with them and we are walking and all of a sudden i see a cop behind us fuck. My friend has got some yola on him and we start tripping. i go around the corner of this building and my two friends follow me and then we just start running...we got away.

Why do people have to be so fucking retarded while driving? That shit was all his fault but even then the passenger should have grabbed the wheel. Talk about a day huh?

2. Don't drink and drive. Don't drink and drive. Don't drink and drive. Don't drink and drive. Don't drink and drive. Don't drink and drive.

Starting to get my point? If not, I'll say it again.

Don't drink and drive. Don't drink and drive. Don't drink and drive. Don't drink and drive. Don't drink and drive. Don't drink and drive.

You're lucky to be alive, man.

BTW, your friend is a fucking moron.

3. How fast were you going? Im surprised they aren't scraping your brains off the asphault as we speak

4. We were going about 45 mph i'd say. And in my eyes, there's nothing wrong with drinking and driving as long as YOU KNOW you can handle the driving. But yeah that guy is a fucking bozo, and you shoulda seen the look on his face when it all happened...

5. did you just say that man?

Seriously. Don't drink and dirve, not for YOU but for the OTHER PEOPLE as in other people in your car, walking, other people driving. just one wrong move in a 60 limit road and you could be in the equivlient of a 120mph crash.

Don't mean any disrespect or anything. I just dont like the idea the other people driving around me might have been drinking lol

6. I have a similar situation lol, we had been smoked blunts, drinking vodka and had yola, the kid driving wasn't paying enough attention and procedeed to rub a car infront of a extremely busy pizza place, we couldn't get caught so we hadda run, he backed into two old woman walking, then we just tore ass out of the city. We each only had like 3 shots and smoked so we weren't really fucked up or anything.

7. Do you think drinking and driving is a fucking joke, dude? Hell, I'm not concerned for the person driving drunk, I'm simply concerned for people on the roads, and sidewalks, and in the homes around you. It's the innocent people who suffer from drinking and driving... Re-read your post, and think about how absolutely retarded it is.

Be safe, man. Just have someone call you a cab next time.
    "Get home alive, don't drink and drive"

:(

8. Fuck drinkin and driving.

9. Pretty much. I hate when people tell me, its ok I didn't drive, my shitfaced friend did. The origional post the kid hit a pole or curb or whatever, it could have very easily been a pedestrian. Ofcourse people can drive drunk, that hardly means they drive aswell and they defiently can't react in time.

I mean who gets in an accident that wasn't caused either by a second car or driving too fast. If your drunk and get cut off, your going to react much slower, if at all.

And If the fact that your AND Innocent peoples lives can hang in the balance (denying this would just be plain ignorant) if thats not enough, think about how fucked youll be with a DUI, or having to live with killing a friend or anyone for that matter. (It happens all the time drunk drivers crash but only some of the passengers die.)

I know for me, Im not willing to risk me or my friends lives over a night of drinking. If it came to it, Ill even give up drinking for a night past like 3-4 drinks (Just enough to feel anything) if I have to drive.

10. You'r mate is an absolute wanker!
    Fuck drinking and driving, I've been in a crash caused by a drink driver, and believe me it wasn't nice! 2 people had to go to hospital and my car was written-off :(
    RIP old car :(

11. your eyes are gonna see some really fucked up shit if you drink and drive... it doesnt matter how tolerant or how cool you can keep yourself...alcohol cant be fucked with when you drive...stay safe

12. i hate how no one understands that driving isnt difficult while drunk. unless you are black out on your ass wasted, youll be fine to drive, its not like steering suddenly gets harder.

but when a kid on a bike or a dog darts into the road, its going to take you too long to react, and someone is going to die.

nobody said alcohol impairs your driving skill. it impairs your judgement and perception. i KNOW i can handle driving anytime. but i dont do it, because im not a fucking moron, and i have respect for the safety of others.

13. hehe i just got a ride home from a buddy who was way fucked up. he drove in the middle of 2 lanes the whole way home ...