What juice you chiefin on?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Dryice, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Enjoying some Sweet Unicorn Farts by MEO in my TFV12 with dual aliens in the RBA...a nice Sweet Tarts like flavour, so very different than the creams and custards I normally vape...

BTW...TFV12 with either of the RBA bases is flat out killer...it'll handle some serious coils, both size wise as well as heat wise...I love this thing...:love:

2. I guess I need to name my E juice creations something else besides
    Army Boot Polish.
    Klingon Breast Milk
    Ferengi Ear Wax
    Unicorn Urine
    None of that list public yet. Got more works in progress but I do like to vape strange stuff.
    Thank God Flavor Art supplies some real winners to try. Tuna, Smoked Salmon, Crab. all in my cart wish list for the next big flavor order.
    Need more off the wall vegetables though. If you like it as food odds are you'll like it as vape. Even things I detest as food I find quite vapable. Rhubarb of all things I find quite good as vape.
    5-10% 190 proof everclear Cannabis tincture makes a fine adulterant to all E juices. :) Ohh My Yes Indeed it does.
    PM if you want to follow my mixing antics on another site.
    BNW

3. was the last post really in 2015? just checking here...

4. never mind i may have been high. welcome...

5. I AM currently having weed. the weed is the oil from bride labs named alpha blue. it says it has 70 something percent the but i don't believe that. i'm not even that high right now. when i used to smoke in dc i used to be high as a fucking cloud man...ahhh the days...i wish weed were legal everywhere again. i just bought the e cigarette yesterday. i think its a great idea.. I'm behind times sometimes.

6. Got strawberry kush flavoured e liquid lol, actually pretty nice.

7. Watermelon atm due a change soon might refill with vanilla custard and strawberry :smoke:

8. angel berry e-liquid from red vape,, pheng ting

9. Strawberry Ice...from a random vape shop.

Strawberry and a very small hint of menthol @11mg nicotine of all levels. Definitely intriguing.

10. #271 jay719, Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    Unicorn Milk and Sugar Bear (Sold now as sugar drizzle) from Cuttwood. Old classics, but I still enjoy them. They are also one of the few good juices available locally. Im waiting on an order from vapewild that should be here tomorrow.
    Double Rainbow e-Juice
    It's So Fluffy! e-Juice
    Sweet Complexity e-Juice
    Cinnamon Toast Cereal e-Juice
    Wrecking Ball e-Juice
    Flint Stoned e-Juice
    Hannibal Nectar e-Juice
    Welcome Sample Pack
    Flavor Choice #1: Circus Bear (Strawberry Custard), Flavor Choice #2: Double Rainbow (Fruit Candy), Flavor Choice #3: On Cloud Custard

Of coarse, vapewild isnt near Cuttwood quality in my opinion, but it isnt near Cuttwood price either. As much as I enjoy it, I cant afford to blow through many bottles of Premium stuff every week. For me vapewild is a decent compromise between price and quality. I tried ecblends when I first started vaping, but their stuff has a bad aftertaste like they use really cheap base and/or flavoring imo.

11. One hit wonder muffin man

12. I ordered
    Mech Sauce
    Mech milk
    Strawberry aftermath
    Goat Gravy

13. Here's mine.
    Peppermint
    Blueberry Peach
    Meteor milk

14. Blue raspberry punch by Ohana, 5/5

15. Graham crackers

16. Red bull
    Tropical explosion
    All house juices thanks to barracuda vapes!

17. Thanks a lot for describing the flavors, but I am sure that electronic cigarettes have a negative impact on our health.

18. im cheifin on swedish fish candy flavor

19. KH
    If not smoking at all is a 10
    And smoking cigs is a 1
    Electronic cigs are way closer to an 8 as far as heath damaging compared to cigarettes.
    Even vs smoking weed your better off vaping PG-VG (Propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin) the two primary components of E juice then burning, flaming plant material. There is no question of that since PG-VG has been used for decades in infant vaporizers and any issues would have shown up half a century ago.
    There have been some questions on the flavorings used but even that's been addressed in the past 2 years so safer then ever. Admittedly it's not being smoke free but it's a huge step for people kicking cigs and it's a lot safer way to medicate if your still doing inhalation cannabis medical treatments then firing up a good old school Joint.
    BNW