What juice you chiefin on?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Dryice, Sep 8, 2015.

1. I think I got Charlie Noble Charlie's Custard in the TFV4 and The Cloud Company's Billow in my Subtank.

2. Got my Crown loaded up with the last of my Twelve Monkeys Kanzi...dripping some Funksauce Pillow Talk in my Royal Hunter...:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Puff the magic dragon ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441686646.201770.jpg

4. Local shops "PMS" Papaya, mango, strawberry

5. Vulture punch, UK made lovelyness
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441719842.636864.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441719860.405348.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dripping some Cold Turkey Bonfire Smores this afternoon...:)

Chocolate is a weird flavour for a vape...for me anyways...not my favourite, but it has it's time and place...

• Like Like x 1
  7. I haven't tried chocolate tbh I don't fancy even trying, I should tho because I didn't think I'd like banana nut bread but I do,

8. Enjoying a cup of tea, and dripping some of Vape Wild's Grape Vape this morning...:cool:

9. Tally ho! Liturgy blend. Damn tasty stuff.

[​IMG]

Product Description

Liturgy - A rich medley both sweet and savory- a decadent cheesecake tart with graham crust delicately sweetened with honey, lightened with clotted cream topping infused with whole vanilla bean and subtle blueberry swirls. A relaxing scent of warm baked goods and spice permeates the room note- creating an atmosphere of warm comfort.

10. That sounds nice DSC, it's amazing how complex these flavours are getting.. Me I'm just tooting on some DIY salacious strawberry, it's subtle but "dem clouds tho bro"
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441916881.544196.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Some Vape Wild Strawberries in my Goblin Mini with a fresh build...

Vape Wild may not rank up there with some of the premiums for some of their flavours, but I got this as a freebie, and I'm actually really liking it...may order it at some point...and their max VG juice does put out pretty nice clouds...:cool:

12. Pony on acid by SMAX, Good Vibes by SMAX, Bird Brains by CUTTWOOD, and an assortment of vapor lab house juices
    I love premiums but some house juices are actually really good and they're cheaper

13. Some good old Suicide bunny Madrina (melon flavor) in my subtank :)
    I ordered a dripper and im gonna try the 100% vg Quack gizzard juice (chocolate, Caramel and vanilla flavor)

14. Just picked up this raspberry lemonade from simple vapors and it's got a nice taste to it ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442357205.093999.jpg

I also saw that another one of my close vape shops carry liner labs liquid so I'll probably swing by there and pick some up

15. I'm onto a teddy graham's flavor. Anytime I brush my teeth then chief on Arise it tastes nearly exactly like them.

16. No I haven't mate, but there's always tomorrow

17. #18 M369, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2015
    The Flavour reminds me of something but can't quite put my finger on it. Skittles maybe, but not so sweet.

EDIT: It tastes just like the green tango ice blast that they sell at the cinema over here. Took me ages to figure it out!

18. This mixed tank of Cloud Company 'Arise' and Charlie Vapor 'Charlie's Custard' tastes pretty solid.

19. kind juice geisha moon song from vape club.co.uk