What juice you chiefin on?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Dryice, Sep 8, 2015.

1. I've got my wife working on buying some PEG400, PEG200, PG online.. I've got the glycerin and this site has all the flavorings possible..
    Flavorings for DIY E-Liquid and E-Juice by Brand | ecigExpress..
    For the cost of 50ml of the EJ transfer juice I can gets 10x that much buying separately and mixing my own..
    I've burned through all the low and natural flavored high VG infused juice I brought with me and I'm down to the high PG strong flavored stuff I'm less then wild about.. Wife says they smell like burning candy to her and she glares when I fire some of it.. Not good..
    Worst case is I'll have to hit the local vape shop for a bottle of E juice and cook up another batch here on vacation.. All I need is a metal cap and I know where one is.. LOL Got a torch and coffee filter, hash and high proof booze.. It's enough to run a fast dirty batch and the RDA doesn't care all that much how dirty it is.. As the day wears on and the juice starts to blacken on the wick and in the pooling space I've learned to rinse the RDA once a day with hot water and the flavor stays up where it should be..
    BNW
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  2. silly rabbit from blue dot vapors. max vg 1.5mg nictotine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. A 12mg 50/50 raspberry I got at a local vape shop that makes their own liquid. It's okay....My raspberry recipe is way better, but I'm out of that flavor and PG right now. I really need to make a mail order *sigh*.

4. Alternating flavors of 3mg...
    Tank of Strawberry Drip Wick followed by a tank of Fruit Madness Strawberry Fuzz.

5. tonight it's moo fields by blue dot vapor. it's a strawberries and cream. I wish the flavor was stronger I get more cream than strawberry. ok that sounded horrible lmao.

max vg 1.5mg

6. i'm just trying out this energy drink flavoured juice that allegedly contains caffeine. don't feel the effect yet, but that might be because i'm already hopped up from my morning coffee

7. Currently chiefin on Steezy The Blu. A blue raspberry cotton candy.
    :vaping:

8. 3mg Sour Dream.
    Not bad, sour patch kids taste...

9. I thought this thread was dead some reason. Going to post weekly or each time I make a pick-up.

This is what I grabbed this week, Enjoy. Maybe I'll start doing reviews or maybe even blogging.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Burst Straw-burst. 3mg. Tastes just like strawberry starburst.

11. I'm chiefin on Ben Stiller and Adam Sandler. Oh wait, you said juice, not jews. Sorry.

12. Now, I have waaaaaay too many so I'm going to make a "post your collection thread" I don't think one has been done for juices and mods. Please check her our, that way we can post everything we got, list the flavors, give reviews, all that. I'm not posting all 50+ shit here.

13. Here's what I'm working with

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hard to narrow down since I'm using two mods, a dripper and two tanks and often I mix.

• Like Like x 1
  14. It's a bubblegum watermelon flavor.

I get it for 15$ after tax. It's a 20ml bottle...

But my absolute favorite, the best I've ever used, is Lost Art Liquids Gummy Glu. The only problem is that the high sugar content tends to burn out my atty quick.

I use a tc40 watt eLeaf iStick with .5 ohm Clapton coild

Attached Files:

15. The past day or so, strawberry boba (bubble tea), chai, those orange icecream sticks with the vanilla inside and banana milk. Looking for some Earl Gray. The Alien Piss and Neon Cream are stellar too.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Been back on regular cigs for a little while, but now I'm yet again putting a hurt on my jug of homemade strawberry and cream juice. I've enjoyed quite a few different flavors, but strawberry cream seems to hold a special place in my heart :yummy:

17. Fetti Pop in 3.

Waiting on a 120ml of VCT. Yummy yummy.

18. [​IMG]
    Remains my go to and the one I'm working hardest to clone..
    BNW

19. Finishing off my bottle of Cuttwood Bird Brains. 3mg.

• Like Like x 1
  20. hitting some one eyed turtle by micro brew vaporz :vaping::ninja: