What jobs do you have lots of respect for?

Discussion in 'General' started by sometimesitrip, Nov 1, 2007.

1. What jobs do you have lots of respect for, that is people doing those jobs. For me I have always had lots of respect for firefighters, doctors and people in the armed services. Just wondering what everyone on here thought?

2. i have oodles of respect for law enforcment officers. oh wait i meant disrespect.

but really anyone who busts their ass and works their fingers to the bone to put food on the table and support their kids and families is admiable in my book. and those who put their life on the line for others like fire fighters and such too.

3. Mike Rowe on Dirty Jobs, he's the real deal :D

4. Well, off the top of my head, Special Ed teachers.

5. Prison Guards.

Fuck that shit would be nuts at a Maximum Security Prison.

6. Anyone in the armed forces, especially a Vietnam veteran. Firefighters, and any hard working individual.

7. People that have to get up before 6am ..

(I'm serious, I work graveyard shift at a hotel, no one should have to be up and working between 4am and 7am eww, so I have respect for people who have to get to work damned early)

:p

8. daycare, teachers, babysitters, ski school, i work for ski school, and anyone who can deal with other peoples kids all day has my respect.

9. i wake up a 5am every day for work. wayyy before the ass crack of dawn. shit shower shave and im out the door. bow to me you nocturnal panty waist!!! hahahaha!

10. That's good. :rolleyes:

I have respect for Police, Fire-fighters, armed services, secretaries (do a lot of work, get little of the credit), teachers (especially special education)

11. salespeople

12. I respect anyone with a job. The fact that they are out there putting forth the effort to make money instead of doing it illegally or from welfare is appreciated. Even typical low level jobs can be very difficult and stressful.

Mad props to anyone and everyone with a job.

13. Hah, I got ya beat, I gotta be at work at 4:30 Am every day, so that means I usually wake up around 3:30-3:45.

I respect people who deserve it, no matter what they do for a living. :cool:

14. As stated- anyone with a legit 40 hour a week job deserves respect, its better than people screwing the system.

But I am suprised no one mentioned garbage men or janitors.

15. You know why? Because they're under appreciated. So that's a good one. :)

16. Really? I hate people trying to sell shit.

17. Oil Ceo's..........

18. Probably why that guy above said salespeople. lol.

19. :confused::confused:

20. Pimp's....................