Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Is

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bubonicplague, Sep 24, 2007.

1. The best plant for making hash

if you were to grow the plant to make hash what strain would you pick

thanks

-- the bubonic plague

2. White widow or Snowcap (the strain, some confuse this with slang for rolling buds in coke)

3. what about hash plant?

4. /agree

5. Just trying to figure out the strain to grow

I mean if im going to grow a plant specifically for hash i want it to be the right plant

:smoke:

6. Personnaly i would pick a plant that makes alot of Trichomes or Crystals beacuse when you make hash you want to get as many crystals as possible through your screen so a plant high in crystals would be ideal:smoke:

7. I would definitely pick a good indica, or a hybrid of predominantly indica. Smoking some sativa hash would just be way too intense for me. I would feel way too anxious and paranoid. Whereas with an indica I would feel nice and mellow.