Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your worst dealer story?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Younggungrower, Aug 11, 2012.

1. So tell me guys whats your worst dealer story? Just an hour ago i had a runner take off with my 30 bucks. Not my worst... But how about you guys?

2. Wow what a dick,
    One time I was waiting for my guy to come
    He didnt.... For like 6 hours saw him later on that night while picking up some beer
    Asked him what happened today and he said he didnt get my messages
    To bad we both have Iphones lol Imessage ftw

3. Shitty... I hate it when runners take off

4. Never heard of this running business, i live in colorado so we have the benefit of medical marijuana (or in my case buddies with medical). As bad as it gets is getting shorted or waiting around too long when youre out of bud ha. I pity those in less fortunate parts of the country

5. Worst dealer story... hmmm
    This dealer came up to my house making noise to deliver a gram... I still live with my parents and this asshole almost burned me out

6. Moved to Riverside for college and for a couple months I couldn't find a connect. This friend of a friend texts me and says he has some "fire". Waited out in the smoke shack of my dorms for this guy. Almost 2 hours later after he ignored like 3 of my texts he says "here", dude shows up with no weed, just a dog. He says he doesn't have weed but asks if I want to buy his dog. "uuuuh no" awkward silence then he just takes off. Never heard from him again. Later someone told me he tried to sell them baby kittens along with a couple grams of coke.

7. Haha, well my city is very small.. only afew growers. And one dispencary... PITTY ME! XD

8. Waited 2 and a half hrs for a dealer at this sketchy ass skatepark in the middle of the hood. I peaced, else I would've been there for at least another hr or so.

9. what lol :confused:

10. Dunno, guess the guy was just a professional hustler on his grind ahaha

11. I've had those situations....

12. I had this one guy sell me defective cupcakes
    He said it'll take about an hour for it to kick in. I waited for an hour and a half and nothing happened. I texted him about it but he tried to play it off

13. #13 SpliffyPuffs, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    I was dealin with this one guy for awhile, I lost my glasses and kept dealin with him but when I got my glasses back I had a meeting with the guy to discuss starting a grow house with clones ready to go, well it wasn't even the same guy, it was a look alike, that scared the shit out of me cuz I never knew it wasn't even the og the whole time I was missin my glasses.

14. [quote name='"SpliffyPuffs"']I was dealin with this one guy for awhile, I lost my glasses and kept dealin with him but when I got my glasses back I had a meeting with the guy to discuss starting a grow house with clones ready to go, well it wasn't even the same guy, it was a look alike, that scared the shit out of me cuz I never knew it wasn't even the og the whole time I was missin my glasses.[/quote]

What is this a tv show!!?

15. hahaha what thee fuck, srs?

16. I know!

Then about half a year ago (almost a year or two after the meeting) the OG shows up at my friends house to deliver an ounce of beasters and smokes us out, as he was about to leave I shake his hand and say "its good to see you again", he gave me a look like Pakelika does with his upper lip, almost a look of disgust, like I did something wrong.

17. I guess not being able to see is a big liability in the business. Maybe they were making a point, like if you cant even tell who you dealin with you shouldn't be doin business. Kinda makes sense.

18. damn codes....

19. Awsome stories! Keep em coming!

20. My worst dealer story is when my medical rec expired. I was ok at first because it was right after fall harvest so my friend came down from up north with a bunch of good outdoor purple kush. He was giving it to me for 100 a zip so I was doing real well, until... I sold to a guy who had his medical rec but was waiting for a new I.D. I used a finger scale and ended up giving him like triple what I was suppose to (10-11 grams, I should have knew by the size of the perscription bottle I gave him but that damn scale had me all fucked up after him bitching about prices). So when I realized how much I gave him I told him to keep it and I took the loss well, till... He came a day or two later with his shiney new I.D... I asked him to go pick me up a twenty from the dipensary(I wanted a break from the purple cause I am spoiled;)) We checked out weedmaps together so we both knew they have a 15 dollar cap on grams. I even hooked him up with a fat bowl of my weed for his ride over there. Let's just say he and his face had a horrible day for trying to give me less than a gram with no change from my twenty. I felt bad for like a second I think...