What is your ultimate goal in life?

Discussion in 'General' started by F. Fontaine, Jan 23, 2012.

1. What is the one thing you wish to achieve above all others before you die?

Well, I want to get to state where I am financially comfortable and I am able to provide for a young soul if I ever have one. At the same time, I don't want to have to live paycheck to paycheck, I would like a vast sum of disposable income so I can take forays to other places. Within that same goal, I also want to live somewhere in a cool place on the West Coast, preferably California.

What are yours?

2. to get a dick blowjob from Shakira while I give Selena Gomez a mustache ride

3. Have an entire cabinet full of jars with every worthy strain

4. I want to be completely self sufficient, live off the 'grid', build my own house out of hemp, be my own boss, make my own hours, fuck tons off bitches, smoke a few hundred more pounds of this weed and just chillax for life man. :bongin:

5. I want to be on my deathbed with no regrets.

6. I want to do something big, I don't just wanna be an average joe slaving away at a 9-5 job. Be it becoming a musician, inventing something, or selling something. Also, an attractive girl that's not a ho.

7. My goal is to make a sex tape with Mila Kunis.
    But I mean, isn't that everyones goal? :confused:

8. to grow herb. lots of it. Pussy and blowjobs are a close though...

9. Get out of this shitty town and meet the love of my life, start a family and live life happy.
    Also not to end up like my parents.

10. live my life and keep on truckin

11. Smoke dope and rap

12. change the world

13. Nickatina.

14. I don't really know what mine is right now.. I kinda need to figure it out.

15. Live a happy life. Experience as many things as I can. Meet/marry my soulmate. Raise well rounded and open minded children.

16. get rich and get pussy

17. basically i just want a simple life with a family, not an extremely hot wife not an ugly wife, not extremely rich not extremely poor, a little bit of land a house wiht a wrap around front porch. and to be happy

18. Transcend space, time and consciousness.

19. the one and only reason i haven't committed suicide is the thought of a future kid i could live vicariously through

i don't really wanna live my life tbh, but the thought of someone with my genes who will live the life i always wanted to . . . . that keeps me wanting to live

i definitely don't live up to my potential and i don't have the motivation to . . . .

but i wanna work on my future son so that he will be the person that i could never be . . . .

i just wanna succeed at life enough to get a nice wife and raise a good son that i can proud i raised

20. I want to live a nice, happy life. In terms of stuff I'd like to do, I'd like to finish university, get a nice job and a nice house, enjoy good food, music and weed, get stronger and faster; but those are all part of what I'd consider a good life.