Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your sweet spot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Elysse, Nov 12, 2017.

1. I am new to smoking - about 2 months new and I just got my second type of strain. I'm trying to gage how much smoking is enough to get me into a relaxed but functional state. The first strain I tried I ended up almost drooling on the couch and then falling asleep. LoL, maybe I had too much? It was a Cinderella - indica/sativa strain. I have housework and school to do I can't be disappearing like that. So today I picked up a sativa based strain, Tangerine Haze because supposedly it keeps you functioning. Well, so far so good! before you ask, the first strain I smoked via a newbie rolled joint, then a glass pipe (granted I had to youtube how to use it lol) and finally my vape pen came in. Okay I'm a little high now so I will stop typing, I'm rambling. I just want to know how much people are supposed to hit in order to feel good but not turn into a zombie.

Thanks for listening and sorry for the paragraph!

• Like Like x 1
  2. The G spot in my asshole.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Enjoy your next prostate exam. There's no shame in telling your doctor you like it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Elysse, welcome to the forum. You're going to have a lot of fun exploring and finding the answers to your questions. A whole world of different types of cannabis awaits. You'll find out how much is right for you. Better too little than too much. Don't be in a hurry, give the high time to build before you smoke more. Have fun!

• Like Like x 4
  5. As much as can smoke during my session before having to go to work/ class/ home or whatever. I could smoke 2 grams and still be like "eh. I could smoke more." Tolerance sucks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. So at 2 grams do you feel anything? If you're a little high but functional then that's a sweet spot to me. I can't work the way I feel when I smoke and I smoke as much as my little vape pen filter holds.

7. fucking orange slices.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Everyone's tolerance is different. If your just starting out a gram should be enough to have you floating in the clouds. When I was starting .6 or something like that would be enough to get me high but still functional. I'd recommend blue dream strain for just the right mix. Dab pens will destroy you. However, the best thing to do is smoke bowls and see how you react as you go. Usually when you start to forget to keep smoking is a good place to pause toking and move on to doing something else.

9. Thank you so much for this!! It's just what I wanted to know.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I hurt jokers feelings in this thread. He messaged me personally saying i am not a super cool guy. Aww hit me where it hurts. Grow the fuck up it's the internet.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. lol well you did sound like a douchebag - internet or not but I'm not going to mind it. You're right, it's a free country. An actual relevant response to my question wouldve been nice, otherwise you're just trolling

12. Plus, no way to talk to a lady :oops:

13. 9eLwQ.gif
    He messaged you saying you're not a super cool guy?:laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Three bong hits of storebought "Snoop's Dream" usually does it for me.

• Like Like x 1
  15. thanks so much...i vape but i think i have an idea of what you mean. I thought one would have to smoke a lot in order to just get any kind of effect, I guess it doesnt take much sometimes.

16. Honestly, Three hits of Keebler Cookies, Which is my favorite strain gets me through early mornings and difficulty of Culinary School. If you can get your hands on some good cookies then I'm sure you might enjoy the upper 'get stuff done' kind of high, though honestly, that might just be me.

17. Eh. Joker is an ok guy. I was around back in the day when there was a lot more humor on this forum.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Very true. A lot of woman though now and days say whatever they want without thinking about the repercussions pf how it may hurt the other. Granted womans rights are very important but some take it a little to far not all though. I just joke around on here a lot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Do I look like a clown? My name was made while baked yes, though more of a D&D joke, used to have fat sesh with friends around a D&D game, always ended up to just be a sesh rather than a D&D game.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. It's all good in the world of cannabis. :passtheshit: