what is your spirit animal??

Discussion in 'General' started by smokinred, Dec 15, 2013.

1. What is your spirit animal and why? Mine is a cat, because I'm sarcastic and lazy.

2. Dragon.

Because I can. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hypnotic frog

4. im a rhino cause i have a huge horn that attractz tha bitchez

• Like Like x 3
  5. Water Buffalo

6. Motha fuckin condor!

7. Probably a coyote because i am an annoying hyperactive smart ass piece of shit haha idk first thing that came to my mind. 

8. Wolf duh :p

• Like Like x 4
  9. got one assigned as a kid.
    forgot what it was though...
    either
    Bear or Tortoise ... i think.
    reason - Strength.

10. My spirit animal is the anteater

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I have done several native american spirit animal meditations but have been unsuccessful. I have been close, but got frustrated and gave up.

12. #14 Heroic Dose, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    One

13. #15 Heroic Dose, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    Two

14. Whats it supposed to do?

15. Well it is supposed to help you find your spirit animal which is supposed to bring you wisdom and support. It is kind of like a guardian angel that some people believe in.

If I recall correctly you are supposed go on a mental/spiritual journey. You imagine in great detail walking around in nature (for example walking out of your house and walking to a nearby forest) Then you are supposed to find an entrance to the spirit world which may be something like a tree stump with a whole in the top of it. Then walk around the spirit world until you see an animal very clearly, and that is supposed to be your spirit animal.

I am not 100% on how to do it though because the last time I tried was over 6 months ago and I can't find the guides that I read online at the time.

16. Sloth apparently

17. Sounds like some unmentionables the Indians probably used to use in their rituals are required for this haha.

I recently watched a documentary about the band "the eagles" and it's really interesting how they got their name, you'll have to look it up.

18. Kanye West.

• Like Like x 3