Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your smoke schedule like?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by partyomo, May 20, 2015.

1. Sorry if this has been posted but I searched the forums and couldn't find anything.

Personally, I have been smoking once a day for about 2 months now and previously kept it for the weekends for a month prior to that. It's hard to resist aha. Been looking for something that keeps the tolerance down and allows for lots of smoke time [​IMG]

What works for you guys? I'm curious to hear!

2. Its the complete lack of a schedule

• Like Like x 1
  3. Like, my schedule's pretty open, man.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was smoking twice or thrice a day for about a month, but it sort of dulled everything for me. Hopefully I'll be picking up a quarter at the end of the week, and I think I'm going to stick to weekends or when I know no one will be home (I get anxious if I have to sneak around too much).

5. i smoke when i want[​IMG]

usually in the am a little in the afternoon, then at night

cheers[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. all the damn time

• Like Like x 1
  7. my schedule goes
    smoke
    smoke
    smoke
    smoke
    smoke

• Like Like x 2
  8. I usually work all day then toke after, I prefer to be sober at my job.  Weekends anything goes.

• Like Like x 3
  9. #9 As Above So Below, May 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
    I blaze after work or after I do my errands. Usually do my errands high as hell so I get quite a bit done. 7AM-330PM is my old schedule.

But now I just got stuck on overnights so my smoke schedule is all thrown off. Can't be high or even somewhat high going into work so I'm stuck blazing around 8AM after I get off =/ New schedule is 11PM-730AM [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. 6 a.m. - packed spoon to hit the beach skating 2 hrs max.
    (Bong rips till I forget about whatever)
    12p - lunchtime bowling
    (Darth bonging between)
    4:20 - obligatory toner
    (fights sleep in vein)
    .... [Wakes up @ God knows when] ...
    faded past zero fucks and given, I'm still high...

11. Thats about my situation. Used to work days so i could smoke after work and get my things at home done. Now i work 9 p.m.-7:30 a.m. so smoking at 8 a.m. throws me off but does help me sleep during the day, which i have a lot of trouble with.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I also work overnight, and it throws me off, since I consider myself a "night toker". I usually smoke in the mornings after work now. If I'm off, I'll smoke throughout the day if I have the time to.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well first of all I want to say that I didn't smoke for the first time last night in almost 2 months and I'm still alive. Day 2 will probably be even worse.

My schedule is probably the worst you could want for summer. 11:30 to 8 pm so there pretty much goes the entire middle of my day. I wake up and after breakfast and working out I have like 3 hours to kill and all I want to do is smoke to start the day off on a seamless stress free vibe.

But on a work day I don't want to be high for a few hours and then disrupt my day by ending that with the stresses of going into work. I'm probably like a lot of smokers where I want that high to segue right into falling fast asleep or other things besides work.

Having said that a small hit clears my mind and then I immediately have to put down the pipe as to not overdo it.

My night schedule is kinda perfect. Off at 8, and depending on the day it's either right to the smoke or make dinner first and then smoke. Win-win of course. Then I have a good 4 hours to do all my smoking and then falling off into La La Land.

14. I actually prefer smoking in the day, or the evening when the suns going down cause for me if I do it right everything looks enhanced and its much more aesthetically pleasing :)

15. i usually smoke, smoke, smoke and smoke again, all day, everyday. but since last week i've decided to cut down as i feel its becoming a problem really, but i do love the taste, the feeling, the smell and most of the things about it, but i've smoked daily for almost 9 years now, and i've noticed that i've become lazy and the main thing is its busting my pocket big time, as its not legally available where im from.
    so since monday i've not smoked nothing at all and starting to feel the detox a lot, not very enjoyable feeling, but i've decided for myself, that if i want to continue smoking, i need to cut my fucking tolerance down, as i dont even feel high anymore unless i blaze 3-4 fat spliffs in a row.

16. This summer?

Wake

Bake

Bake

Sleep

17. #17 F4TbluNTZ420, May 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    If i have weed i'll smoke the shit outta it, toke at every available opportunity without giving a fuck.
    Because of my stoner rampages, i end my 10g/20g stash very quickly and it takes some time to get enough money. Been a week since last time i smoked. So what? I really enjoyed that stash and i have no regrets. That's how it should be, smoke without worries like "omfg my stash is running out!!!".

• Like Like x 1
  18. I have a compulsive personality so I have a rule to smoke nothing until at least after dinner.  If I were to smoke during a  day on a lark I would be in danger of then simply smoking every day all day. so I have rules I stick to.
    I also do a vigerous cardio workout in the morning, which I believe helps clear out the system a bit and keep tolerance fairly low.

19. I smoke when I wake up. Then whenever else I want throughout the day. But always when I wake.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I smoke as much as i can on my days off. Haha