What is your relationship with weed ?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Deleted member 948257, May 13, 2016.

1. For me I've been thinking of it as a incentive like a bonus from work is this a good idea I mean I'm not only to do somthing for weed but set goals for like exercise running 10 miles etc thoughts ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. my relationship with weed really ends up being something that calms my nerves, and lets me take a second to not get caught up in too much anxiety

• Like Like x 1
  3. long-term girlfriend, that mary jane. we only fight about money and who gets greens first.

• Like Like x 2
  4. My relationship is that dank is a secret alliance of mine, and his cousin's and her cousin's are all one big family of mercenaries ready to spirit off our enemy's into the rubbel and dirt of a far away land.

• Like Like x 1
  5. We're married and have never been happier ❤❤

• Like Like x 2
  6. MJ made my life.
    It gave me the inspiration to build my business on, it calms me down to stay altruistic, it makes me new friends and has been my companion for nearly 30 yrs..

• Like Like x 1
  7. Like Batman and Robin

• Like Like x 1
  8. Very Committed.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Smitten.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Just like water .. Cant stay in it ... Cant live without it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. I grow it, I smoke it but in the end it's just cannabis it can come or go. I use it only for recreation.

12. Like Batman and Robin