What is your purpose to life?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by NoNamedBilly, Mar 25, 2016.

1. A question that always pops into my head when I am stoned is "What is the purpose to my life?" I find this to be a depressing question to ask myself at times because I can never find a solution that satisfies me. My questions to you are:

1. Do you relate to asking yourself this question (especially when baked)?

2. What are your reason(s) or purpose(s) to life?

3. Or do you relate to never coming to a satisfying conclusion as I do?

2. I have never been completely sure, but I really like what Ram Dass has to say about all of it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thank you for that. It was very deep shit.

• Like Like x 1
  4. no problem, i remember watching that video on lsd asking myself the same question you are. life's a trip buddy.

5. To experience as much as you possibly can and share that wisdom with others.
    Helping raise awareness for the evolution of consciousness.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Evolution of consciousness? What would that be, may I ask?

7. #9 Wisdom Tooth, Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    The first 10-15minutes of this video should give you a basic understanding of what i mean.

8. Who says life has to have a purpose?
    Why do you feel that you should have
    a reason for being?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Exactly.. Why even bother existing? Sometimes I feel it is plenty logical simply to die, it has no impact, no purpose, no point, so why even bother?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Just because life is meaningless
    doesn't mean I want to die.
    Life is much better than death.
    There will be plenty of time for me
    to be dead later.

In the meantime, I'm happy to
    live my life without the need
    for some deep purpose to
    complicate it.

• Like Like x 2
  11. If you think premature death is logical, I'm VERY curious what your premise is.

12. I would describe myself as a pure nihilist. In that, I wouldn't say I believe in any intrinsic meaning, value or purpose of living.

13. Man my purpose to liife is to stay natural, smoke buddah and chill. smoking weed, playing video games and eating pizza.

14. My children are my life. Raising my boys is definitely my purpose.

15. life advances into its own purpose; the experience of its own existence.

16. Purpose is an illusion created by believing that anything matters, and it only matters if you allow an alter ego to control you. Metallica- nothingelse matters, listen closer

17. Your consciousness wants you to elevate if your at the point your questioning it. Your beginning your journey of a spiritual awakening. Start to learn and understand the universe and the power of the energy in the universe. Stay positive avoid negativity including negative people and meditate. When your high and ur mind asks that ask your mind to reveal the truth to you. You will eventually learn your true purpose. Good luck to you!

18. I tried asking myself that question when I was first high and didn't find much of an answer. I did come to the conclusion that I'm good with written words and that I have a compulsion for recording things and writing instructions. I only found my purpose after I combined cannabis and meditation. Through basic breathing exercises, I was able to produce a state of happiness in my body and prolong it for over an hour. It was the best I had ever felt in my entire 47 years of life. I've since decided that spreading the message that cannabis + breathing = happiness is my purpose in life because I can't help wanting other people who might be as seriously depressed as I was to be happy. If it helps even one person, then it's worth it.