what is your profession?

Discussion in 'General' started by LyingUnderOath, May 2, 2012.

1. I wish you guys all the best :D

The professions chosen are really cool, i hope you guys achieve all your dreams.

I actually went through the entire thread (4 pags :laughing:)

2. Im a design engineer...

also a grower/cargiver....

a decent living:D

3. im a lifeguard and swim instructor
    i also do private under the table guitar lessons for people

brings in enough of the dough for me to do quite well at the current stage in my life

4. Professional taxidermist

5. [quote name='"Mister Anderson"']

I was going to be a male nurse also lol. I decided to go all the way and become a anesthesiologist. Right now I am studying biology pre-medical.[/quote]

Good choice! Haha. Im actually studying abroad so I can finish in 5 years instead of 8

6. [quote name='"Yosh139"']High School Senior, soon to be College Freshman. Man, falling back down to the bottom of the chain again :smoke:[/quote]

Haha its a cycle we have to get through

7. [quote name='"SmokinGirlTx"']Housewife and professional smoker :smoke:[/quote]

This would probably be the best job. Having the man bring in the money and then toke all day

8. [quote name='"home wrecker"']Being a shithead[/quote]

:/..?

9. [quote name='"DapperDan71"']I own a custom cabinetry and furniture studio. With hours upon hours of repetitive shit like sanding is involved, a little smoke is a must. But even better when it comes to the more creative and artistic elements like carvings and design. There is just nothing in the world that I would rather do. :love:[/quote]

That job sounds great! I'm guessing you are artistic?

10. [quote name='"cosbysweater"']I go to this establishment almost every day and sit in a room for hours with other people as we're given information from a higher level. Sometimes we are assigned work, sometimes we aren't. After the hours have finished, I go to another room for a few more hours, getting a different set of information. The possibility of work all depends. After that, I am released and I head home with or without extra work, then anticipate the cycle to continue tomorrow.

The job fucking sucks ass, man, and I'm not even getting paid. I'M paying those motherfuckers! It's called 'college'; what a stupid name, right?[/quote]

Unfortunately, we have to toughen up through this process

11. Flair Bartending instructor, Restaurant manager, and bottle service manager.

It's all pretty cruizy. I love getting paid to party and meet new people.

12. i go to school for Management Information Systems-Systems Analyst Concentration

i also have been looking at OCS and a short contract in the military

i also want to continue to write and play music and possibly do some acting.

i have many goals and dreams to accomplish

13. I am a wool fiber artist, and we have a small family farm. We grow produce and bake bread for the local farmer's market.

14. That is really cool. Sounds like a pretty sweet job.

What sort of restaurant? Does it have something to do with the flair bartending?

15. Nah its three separate jobs haha.

16. I work nights at a hotel. Going to school for business management. Just finished my advertising portfolio and about to send a bunch of these fuckers off to some agencies. But after I make 10k Im going to finally start my business.

17. Hey unabomber you got any videos online?

Iv been bar-backing for 7 months at a busy club/bar in ATL hoping to move to the wood eventually.

I bought some flair bottles and tins and have been practicing for about a month now if i put up a video could you watch me and maybe give me long distance lessons/critique?

I don't want to ask the guys at work because i want to just bust out with some sick shit one day without anyone knowing haha.

18. I am and have been my whole life. And more than likely I will be until the day I die. I feel really lucky to be able to make a living with something I am very passionate about. In fact, since I joined this community, I am inspired to design and build a series of custom stealth furniture grow cabinets. I have seen what some really motivated people on here have created and for the most part have done a pretty good job. So I would like to see what could be possible with an entire studio with professional equipment and materials with an ample budget can accomplish. :D

19. Well I was really good at selling weed, and cocaine back in the day. But then i got arrested. Which led me to think, maybe I can go into sales. When I was in high school I had a job in sales at Sears. But it sucked because the store was always dead and no one ever came in. I would still like to be a salesman though I just dont know how to get my foot in the door

20. Hmmm, I wouldn't mind seeing a prototype.