What Is YOUR Perfect Smoke Session?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt7, Dec 27, 2013.

1. For me personally the perfect solo smoke session would be..me sitting on a comfortable couch in front of a high def tv watching family, hitting the bong with an exotic drink next to me (non alcoholic). and i would.....hmm as i type this i suddenly realize that im setting the bar way too low for myself. The perfect smoke session for me would be smoking chronic for hours in a jungle near the beach with some rastas. Or maybe even in a hot air balloon above tokyo. :)

cant wait for tonight. picking up an eighth and my last few sessions have been bland. No great conversations or overwhelming bodyhigh. Same music. blah...

2. My perfect sesh?

When I'm with my two best friends, every sesh is the perfect sesh.

Just hangin', playing Skyrim, etc.

There's usually alcohol involved (Crossfaded+Skyrim=Epic).

It's the small things.

3. Mine would be someplace warm, most likely by myself. Lots of food. Like god damn. Mac and cheese man. And then a pack of cigs to smoke inbetween hits. (Two handed shit here) some fucking peppermint tea with honey. Maybe a friend comes over and chills for a bit, watch Donnie Darko or a David Lynch movie. If it was a /certain/ friend cuddling and other thrills would be much obliged. Then listen to some Brian Jonestown Massacre and go to sleep in a comfy bed.

4. A fat sack, Some spotify playing, And me alone.

5. smoking a j or hitting my pax on the ski lift! then getting off and hitting mad jumps. too bad its so fucking expensive :(

6. In the outdoors, some good music, drawing,  just peacefulness.  ALONE.

7. In the car cruising the coastline with great tunes. Sometimes with people but I'm usually solo.

Or in bed before sex :devious:

8. Dab or two. And go snowboarding or hiking in the mountains. With some close friends.

9. Me and my friends with free kush and taco bell

10. #10 fruitality, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2013

ok this is my perfect sesh.

it's just me by myself, but theres a lot of people around me. these are people i know either through real life or famous. like my parents, my niggas, and my woman. and on the other side theres like obama, warren buffet, kanye west, bill gates, etc

the world is about to end, maybe imminent nuclear detonations all over the world, or the sun is about to blow up. and everyone looks to me for a solution.

i stand there and say nothing as i take 3 or 4 large bong rips before handing it to my body guard. and i promise everyone that everything will be fine as we turn to board my private supersonic jet, staffed by new york knicks cheerleaders

off to save the world

11. Depends on the moment, there is three kinds of smiking sessions i like the most: 1. Smoking with my best friend in our special place, 2. Smoking with my girl when we're home alone (you know what happens next :p) and 3. Smoking alone before bed after a stressful day

12. being full is the main thing.   For example right now, after a fucking ass-beater of a long day.. i wanna get high.  But I missed a meal, so i'm totally famished.   So I'm gonna eat this meal, and then I'll be so perfect.

13. Some of the best are a nice perc bong, with some Pineapple Express and some keif layered into the bowl, packed tightly!!  :bongin:

14. On my front porch in an awesome chair,chilly night,clear sky. Me,my pipe,my dog and the stars. 👍👍👍Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. The best metal playlist, a mason jar full of GDP or Super Silver Haze, and a box full of rillos.

16. Serenity 

17. backyard patio watching the rain

18. #18 Michio Kaku, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2013
    Go eat some awesome Chinese food, on the way back grab a couple gars and 2 mega monsters.
    1.5 G blunt solo and 2 bowls from the bong, loud rap music.. 
    Kevin Gates Drake maybe a little D5, definitely the Weeknd.
    As my blunt gets short I'd pick a badass movie like Olympus Has Fallen or Pacific Rim
    I'd get the bong nice and iced out.
    After I load my first bong bowl I'll play the movie and smoke down, then load another bowl - smoke it and enjoy the movie.
    ^ALL THIS SIMULTANEOUSLY GETTING HEAD (UNTIL DONE SMOKING) 
    when the movie ends roll another 1.5 and go cruising out in the countryside roads while I smoke down again and listen to loud rap

19. First I would get some kinda liquor in me, then I would hotbox a blunt (preferably with a girl I can bang after) while listening to some music. Then chill and watch a movie while taking bong rips. Gotta have an assortment of food and snacks to munch on. And the sesh will end with sexy time and another blunt 😏 man I need to find a girl who smokes!

20. Me and my dog after we hike to the top of two trees in Ventura overlooking the Ocean and all of Ventura County and the Channel Islands :smoke: WHILST smoking a doobie