What is your perfect dream

Discussion in 'General' started by Dark_Angers, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Mine is to get a nice plot of land in a nice warm place. Preferably in Europe.

I want a nice house not to big I don't want to get lost. Have a wife and two kids. And the part I would really want is a 3 mile long race track with some of the worlds best turns mimicked. I want to drive super cars around it at outrageous speeds:D

At night I want to be able to eat looking out on to a body of water with the sun setting. I want a steam shower to get all the sweat off of me after racing.

I want a smoke room which will be loaded with fun things.

I want a garage dedicated to my cars.

If anyone here watches Top Gear in the episode they go to Spain and drive on that track. The dude who owns that track is living part of my dream:cool:

2. sex dream involving flyfishing and snowboarding

3. oh, a cabin on a coastal river next to a mountain range, a loving wife, and a legal cannabis farm.

4. A large home somewhere in Asia in the mountains... and have a huge property with japanese farms.. and smoke there everyday.
    [​IMG]

5. Own a farm with a large house to be used as a halfway house for anyone that needs somewhere to stay, poets, musicians, travellers. Somewhere quiet in the countryside where like minded people can chill, smoke, work, eat, talk, and play together.

Think.. The Last Homely House from LotR but without the elves :)

6. getting Jessica Alba pregant, id be the fucking man!!!!! :hello:

7. haha:p

8. Well the dream I had last night would go for most fucked up. I was hanging out in the woods climbing trees having an extremly euphoric good time...then all the sudden out of nowere I have a masive orgasm in real life.

And no I wasn't on any drugs at the time

9. The best dreams are the ones you get after smoking a shitload of dank before sleeping and everything is trippy and looks like something from a Tim Burton movie on acid in hell.

10. Perfect Dream:

Buy a tight island and have mass parties on it with ur buds living there

then while your there fuck over and over the girl that slipped through your hands (theres always gotta be one)

shits good

cant wait till im asleep again

11. Kinda like crazy/ scary dreams, Type of thing where you wake up and are like "What the fuck" and can't stop blabing about it all day or wake up Scared shitless and keep thinking its real. still remember a scary dream i had back when i was like 10 like it was last night. lol

12. Smoking with Ali G then having sex afterwards.

13. Now I think that came out wrong.:eek:

14. HAHAHAHAH!!! I think it did!!

15. [​IMG]
    You're lucky I'm even sharing her with you guys.