What is your myers-brigg's personality type?

Discussion in 'General' started by skatealex2, Oct 16, 2009.

1. I learnt about this test in my Psychology class in college this year. My professor thinks this is going to be leading Psychology a couple years down the road.

You can see what your personality type is through this and learn how to utilize it to the best, or if you are just curious- you can get a good idea about your personality and thinking.

my results were- Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving (INTP)

This is what the types break down into and it gives you some more information when you finish taking the quiz, which can take arund 5-10 minutes -

[​IMG]

Here is the quiz-
    Personality test based on Jung - Myers-Briggs typology

Good luck :smoking:

2. #2 Saul Tigh, Oct 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2009
    I haven't done one of these in some time. I always used to get INTJ, and once INTP. I'll do it again now and see if it comes out different. I doubt it will though, these things are fucking spot on.
    Nope, there it is again. INTJ. Man, those descriptions are eerily accurate. Damn you Jung and your mind reading!

3. ISTP, I'm the mechanic apparently.

Introversion, Sensing, Thinking, Perception

Edit, You're right Saul, they are creepy. Down to a T, I fit in a statistic :(

4. Goddamn, this thing is bullshit. I've done this kind of test at least four times that I can remember, and always get something different. This time I got INTP; last time, it was INTJ, and before that it was ENTP. Can't remember what the first result was, but I remember there being an S in it.

5. Your Type is
    INTP
    Introverted\tIntuitive\tThinking\tPerceiving
    Strength of the preferences %
    11\t12\t12\t33

INTP type description by D.Keirsey
    INTP Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator™ INTP Famous Personalities
    INTP type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* slightly expressed introvert
    * slightly expressed intuitive personality
    * slightly expressed thinking personality
    * moderately expressed perceiving personality

interesting test, its like some of the questions read my mind

6. Look up your personality type on wikipedia, it will probably give you a list of activities you like to do.
    Some of my 'hobbies' include Racing, Motorcycling, downhill skiing, paintballing, ice hockey, and scuba diving... all of which I do.

Says my ideal career is an engineer... was Mechanical Engineering, but not enough $ for school. Crazy stuff.

7. #7 whiskey, Oct 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2009
    I'm INFJ.
    Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging

Yeah this pretty much fits me perfectly.

8. i am an INTP ive doen this test 2 or 3 times and ive gotten INTP each time... and i think it explains my personality very well...

9. lolz i have a similer personality to Napolean, Franklin D Roosevelt, AND Sean Connery???

go me.

10. Try to think of it more as fitting into an architectural framework. Everyone still has variable and interesting things about their personality, but Jung is able to root out what kind of foundation those quarks are built on.

Seems like the "NT" Intuitive and Thinking are your dominant traits then (That makes you a sort of "visionary problem solver" like me. Hint: Play some euro games. You'll love 'em)
    Seems your Introvert/Extrovert and Perceive/Judge either changed over time, or you were in a certain mood when you took it one or the other time.

11. When I was doing an internship a few years ago, we had a "team building" workshop for the department and this test was one of the things that we had to do. After we got our results, we were supposed to split into teams based on our results. Out of the 80 or so people in the workshop, I was the only INTJ - and thus had to do the "group thinking" project by myself.

12. apparently i'm the rarest one (Like you whiskey ^^)!

Your Type is
    INFJ
    Introverted\tIntuitive\tFeeling\tJudging
    67\t75\t25\t22

INFJ type description by D.Keirsey
    INFJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicatorâ„¢ INFJ Famous Personalities
    INFJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
    distinctively expressed introvert
    distinctively expressed intuitive personality
    moderately expressed feeling personality
    slightly expressed judging personality

13. Yay! We are special. :D

14. The instructor knew that others would only have slowed us INTJs down. ; -)
    We have the master plan! INTJ FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Actually, now that I think about it that's not a great exercise. He really should have made teams so he could illustrate the roles people like to play in group projects. With everyone segregated like that he'll only be able to show the different kind of results the different mindsets produce.

Also, OP: This IS considered the standard in Psych profiling, and has been for at least the last 5 years or so that I've read about it. Thats why they now teach it in even Intro level Psych courses.

15. [SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]ENFJ
    ha, I knew I was different, 1.5%:p

[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

16. INTP, just like the rest of you guys lol.

Yep that 10% of higher intelligence people is really surfacing here.

17. Moderately expressed introvert

18. Your Type is
    INTJ
    Introverted\tIntuitive\tThinking\tJudging
    67\t38\t100\t11

Its crazy how accurate this is

19. I'm actually not surprised by the frequency of "rare" types GC people get. These are generally the more thoughtful and involved types whether in a rational or artistic sense, and the more thoughtful and involved you are the more likely you are to be A.) Involved in drug culture, and B.) Communicating on a forum.

Also, as always happens whenever I take this test I start to think about these personality types quite a bit and size up the people around me. I've also been thinking "What an INTJ/P thing to say" whenever I am proofreading my posts for errors.