What is your music?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Gothkid_420, Jun 3, 2003.

?

What do you listen to when your high?

1. Heavy metal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Rap

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Rock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Slow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. techno/ttrippy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. nowadays I prefer mellow dub and reggae along with some old school hip hop.

2. hardcore rap and rock!

3. Jazz fusion man... Mostly John McLaughlin w/Mahavishnu Orchestra or Miles Davis' fusion works.

4. you can't pick just one!!!

5. Rock, mostly the classics (Hendrix, Zepplin, etc.)

Metal

and Classical (Talk about staying power)

6. Classical guitar, Sigur Ros, Dillinger Escape Plan, Radiohead, Miles Davis

7. SWEDISH METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or any other heavy metal that rules.

Metal takes more talent than almost all other types of music so don't say it's a step backwards please!!!!!

edit: I don;t believe Metal has the most votes! Twice as many as rap! YAY!!!!!!!!

8. ive mostly been into hard rock typa shit all my life but recently ive been listening to rap alot. now i barely listen to rock mostly to rock so id say rap is my music

9. oh yeah and word to deltaco i completely agree with what he says

10. punk, old school rap, metal, rock, funk...the nearest random CD from the collection! =D

11. reggae, punk and a teeny bit of rap (i watched 8 mile and loved it lol)

12. Yeah, Im big on th rock/metal thing. Metallica rock!
    Im in a rock/metal band too, we fukking rule!

13. It all depends, sometimes its reggae but sometimes is metal or rock. One of the bads i like listenin to whenever im stoned is Sublime, dosent matter what time it is sublime always works for me.

14. classic rock and jam bands. So the dead phish moe and jefferson airplane is good to download white rabbitt great stoner song.