What is your main goal in life

Discussion in 'General' started by thomasfork16, Nov 5, 2011.

1. to be successful? to be happy? to find the love of ur life? mines def to be successful

2. Main goal is to make it to tomorrow. Everyday.

3. i'll let john lennon answer your question.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.”

4. Fuck bitches, get money.

5. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']Main goal is to make it to tomorrow. Everyday.[/quote]

This. Living in the moment
    :D

6. To die.

What happens up until that time is a different story.

7. I'm happy because I choose be. That is pretty much it. Having a great mindset and attitude is what keeps me going. "Success" is a word I don't like because it's letting other people define how well off you are. If you are making ends meet and can smile about you are successful in my eyes.

8. Retire and buy some big land and grow marijuana.

9. Finding true happiness and share it with a woman, and plant my seed to continue my legacy.

10. Honestly, it's reaching age 50...

11. To contribute something to humankind before I inevitably die.

12. My main goal in life to change the world for the better through educating others. :yay: But I'm not adverse to having a little fun while doing it! :smoke: ;)

(Judging from some of the rep comments I get, I think I'm succeeding! :hello: )

I got hooked on educating when I saw the smile on my friend Connie's face when she finally "got" how to do division. I was 11. She had learning disabilities and the "wrong" teacher, so we "played school" and went over her lessons most afternoons. I've been educating ever since. :D

Granny :wave:

13. To make a difference in people's lives and live the happiest life I can.

14. Marry the love of my life

15. wizdom

[​IMG]

16. Fucking get a trade, I dont wanna work shit jobs ma whole life

17. I want to travel the world.

18. Write some awesome novels and travel the world.

19. To do whatever the fuck I want with life.