What is your magic number?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Kia, May 25, 2003.

?

How many partners have you done it with?

1. none yet-I'm a virgin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2-5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 6-10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 11-20

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 21-35

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 36-50

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 51-100

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. more than I can count!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. none of your damn business!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just wondering how many people everyone has had sex with so far in their lives. This should be interesting.

2. 11 so far. To me that seems like too many but hey I\'m 29 and the number will probably increase before it is all said and done.

3. Honestly, to be 25, I\'ve only been with 5 men and 4 women. I love sex as much as the next person but I respect my body and I don\'t want to end up with something \"ajax can\'t get off\"!!!

4. 0 and damn proud of it :D

5. about 5 guys........ 2 gurls....... im not a slut.....:)

6. don\'t really count.... not that high of a number though nothin over 11 i\'d say, cause i had two semi serious relation ships that took up a good 3 years..... of gettin play from other chicks........cause once ya commit ya can\'t quit.....

7. hmmm...in Los Angeles it was around 10-12.

I\'ve been in Bangkok for a week and a half and have had sex with 3 :)...Should I be ashamed? Fuck no the sex is great.

8. I\'m 40 and i\'ve only been with 9.

9. 18 and been with 2 ..

10. LMAO.. magic number. lol...oh god..OH NO...LOL

11. I\'m 19, I\'ve been with 4 guys...never with a girl, but I\'m thinking about it

12. [​IMG]

13. i am 30...and have been with 10...had sex for the first time at 20 with a 30 year old...and brought in my 30th year with a 20 year old...who also happened to be number 10...talking about magic numbers...hahaha

and that is men...i have been with one girl...and am currently working on one...hehe

14. Shit i must be a freakin stud.i thought my 6 people would be low.im almost the highest count!im a sexy bitch....yeah baby yeah.

i put the Grrr in swinger baby.

15. Approx. 12,385,447.:D

well subtract 12,385,446 from that and you\'ll be dead on;)

16. Lost count after ten fingers and ten toes lol

17. its not about how many times you masterbated............lol.....just kidding.....:)

18. 10 that i can remember :D i was trying to remember but i lost count after 3 \"some guy\" \'s. i was bad in school, and then i settled down....... poor me

still wanna try a lady though......... well, maybe not a \"lady\". i like a little more kink than that ;)

19. I\'m 34 and I\'ve only ever had the one serious girlfriend. I\'m
    just socially inept. Actually socially phobic.

God I\'m pathetic.

20. I must be a veritable slut then.

Do you count all the participants in orgies as one?

I hate sexual past questions. I need a few more years of semi-monogamy to take the average down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.