Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Mar 18, 2011.

1. So my friend asked me this the other day. Now i'm gonna ask you guys. Whats your high? Like what do you feel like doing when high that just makes you feel great? Examples:
    Working out
    Robbing people
    Going after girls
    Video games
    Selling more bud
    Smoking more bud
    basketball
    football
    eating
    drinking
    shooting
    fighting

Those are all things that my friends said or that i think some of my friends would say. So what is your high? Mine switches a lot. If i am at home its video games or trying to be super healthy working out and cooking and crap. But if i am at school its trying to get girls lol. Sometimes its lifting weights but only if i know i am going to the weight room and have the right mind set. Not something i just choose to do though honestly.

2. I just do whatever feels fun, whether I'm high or not.

3. gun range + cannabis = a shit load of fun. its my perfect high

4. I like to be outdoors, prefer gardening...:smoke:

5. Did anyone notice that? That just made me lol. Robbing people, how funny

6. I just dowhatever i was in the process of doing. im an all day everyday type of guy and class/ homework eats up the majority of my time. i usually blaze before all of my classes so idk i guess i study haha. When I can I love to go camping and bring some nug, but in my free time i usually go to my friend/dealers appt to just smoke and chill, or blunt rides around campus (beautiful in the spring).

7. i love watching anime when im high lots of cool visuals, epic music and awsome stories make for an enjoyable high

8. Masturbating/Sex.

9. Lol yea someone actually said that. Like he said when he was high he felt like snatching peoples ipods and stealing phones and shit. I was like :eek: good to know. Never leave my shit around him again.

10. That's like not even robbing, that's just being a total dick douche.

I could see how robbing would be fun though, just picture yourself in a van with Large Larry the mobster, roasting a bowl, and then jumping out and running into a bank shouting DON'T FUCK WIT IT