Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your high like? :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by padams868, Aug 7, 2012.

1. i feel like im watching myself in third person - like i'm watching a movie. my thoughts drift away and as soon as i think 'where am i' it feels like im just watching myself. everythings slow and floaty - and little energy pulses flow through my body and a nice warm fuzzy feeling. it's great!

2. This is a good one.

For some reason I yawn alot. I can feel my heart beat get faster. Sometimes that'll make me have a bad trip other times I don't care.
    But I just feel like even on the day with the worst weather it's beautiful, sunny or if it's night the street lights are perfect. I feel happy
    I feel like I don't care what people think, but make fun of what they think I'm on.

Free, full of life, and love. that is how I feel and I'm glad for the length of time I've been smoking I can feel like this.

oh and when I get hungry, I will tear down a fridge.

3. Double Post:
    There was one time I saw everything like
    [​IMG]

That was crazy as hell