What is your favorite video game to play when stoned...

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by 420savvy, Dec 20, 2010.

1. oh yea, that game is so fun. I've got it....it isn't very rare in my area either....I saw it @ bestbuy last week for under 30 bucks I believe. You should try to order it off the site if you cant find it in stores.

re5 can use the PSMove aswell, I haven't got it yet cuz that's the only game worth playing with the move. I wonder how well it works.

2. yo best game ever
    [​IMG]

3. If you have an SD card and a blank dvd you can be playing it inside of 2 hours if you hack your wii.

On the subject of wii games to play while high...

Endless ocean :)

4. Go to gamestop they sell it there

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zykrtutkchg]YouTube - Superiour Attack[/ame]

Thee best thing to play with your friends.

6. It really depends on the strain, if im toking sativa I prefer FPS games, if I'm toking indica I like rpg's and mmo's. If i got hybrid its usually a toss up between all the genres because video games are just awsome when your stoned :D

7. fuck yeah! Pokemon!

8. Ill try put down some new ones no one else has used:

Shadowrun (Team based, really well balanced classes and powers/tech)

Armored Core IV/V (The sheer amount of customization of mech parts and stats)

Dead Space 1/2 (An actually scary horror/3rd person shooter with decent story)

Dark Souls (Insanely hard RPG. a couple oz. of smokeables is recommended )

Soul Caliber V (Would be my choice for a 8-way fighter.)

Fight Night Championship(Being nice and blazed helps me dodge punches better)

Any Assassins Creed (Sneeky Ninja mixed with GTA style of play need I say more?)

well thats all for now I might think of some later

9. The Assassin's Creed series, the ending of the second game is still the top :confused: :eek: moment i've had playing games
    Skyrim
    Fifa 12
    this game online Cubefield

10. Lately:

Silent Hill Downpour
    Silent Hill 2 (original version, not HD collection)
    Bioshock
    Bioshock 2

Back in the day:

GTA: San Andreas
    RE4
    Bully
    Smackdown vs Raw 2006
    FIFA 2005
    Metroid Prime

Playing with headphones on while high is especially good, especially with games like Silent Hill 2 or Bioshock where the sound design is a huge part of the game.

11. I love blowing shit up in Ace Combat when stoned.

12. Katamari Forever is insane

13. #114 Mogwai, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
    I like CoD when high... But I really have a thing for the Skate games when I'm blazed

As much as I love RPGs it's like most of them are too slow paced with the interactive action for me to go to them high. Though after I had a surgery last year I spent my recovery time blazing and playing Fallout NV and that was a lot of fun. I also played through FF13 high during that time which was surprisingly a blast while high

14. GTA 4, and when i get super ripped halo 3 campaign, if you get super baked and play halo and think about the story like how its 500 years in the future and aliens and everything it trips me out lol.

15. Battlefield 3 PC - Max Settings :)

16. It's going to be a hefty list:

- NBA Jam
    - Pokemon (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver)
    - NBA 2k series
    - Red Dead Redemption
    - Borderlands
    - Super Mario Bros. (1,2,& 3)
    - Batman Arkham City
    - NBA Street Vol 2 (good music too)
    - NFL Street Vol 2
    - Fallout 3
    - Mass Effect
    - FIFA 12

17. wild arms 2 for ps1 is my fav high the game has trippy moves :smoke:

18. runescape fuck school runescape is where it's at i just slated the green dragon so i can almost wear rune platebodies after i get 45 def i think

19. [quote name='"Mogwai"'] I also played through FF13 high during that time which was surprisingly a blast while high[/quote]

I thought it was horrible. Couldnt believe they passed that linear pos off as an rpg