What is your favorite video game to play when stoned...

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by 420savvy, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Mine would have to be zelda.

2. im getting black ops just to play stoned.

But gta 4 at the moment

3. The sims :bolt:

Don't judge me, I build some awesome houses while baked !

4. I gotta try that one

5. i got it and i generally only play stoned, horde on gears 2 is awesome when your stoned also

6. Black ops? Yeah man i ordered it..should be here Monday or Tuesday. Im trying to get so stoned that i think im actually in fucking war...:metal:

Should be fun

7. I've been playing Battlefield Heroes only cause it's free and I get to cut people... But my favorite game would have to be Geometry Wars.

8. yeah black ops. i like to get stoned and play BO with my TB headset. you really get the full effect

9. Modern Warfare 2.

10. Red Dead Redemption

11. Geometry Wars is great.

12. black ops by myself, NHL 11 if I'm playing with my buddies.

13. Back when I had my PC set up, it was RtCW...Lot of fun with that one.

Can't believe no one else likes to play Guitar Hero while baked... :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. Zombies on Black Ops

Zombies on Red Dead

15. I prefer RPG's when I'm stoned, my reflexes get wayyyy too slow to play anything else.

Pokemon! yeah I said it.

16. Saints Row 2 for the win!

Only in this game can you find this:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Any Zelda game, any Mario game, Super Smash Bros, Black Ops, Halo Reach, Red Dead Redemption, Pokemon, Fable 1 & 2, haha there's not much I don't like to play especially when stoned. Last night at a friends we brought out his SNES and played Duck Hunt which is the shit when your stoned.

18. Saints row 2 is the shit. But for awhile now ive been playing battlefield bad company 2. Nothing has beat that game for me this year, its just too intense. BC Vietnam comes out tomorrow which is ganna be awesome.

19. Also the only game where you can smoke a blunt and get high while high! :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  20. BORDERLANDS :D OMG!

or
    Left 4 Dead 1&2

• Like Like x 1