What is your favorite video game to play when stoned...

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by 420savvy, Dec 20, 2010.

1. I've been playing this lately, loads of fun. :D

2. New map just released :D

[​IMG]

3. gta 4 pwning pigs going rampage just fcking around is damn funny

4. Playing Warcraft 3 :eek:

5. Geometry Wars 2 beats all. Me and my friend spent about two hours mastering one single game mode, Pacifism. We actually started having conversations about how we should honor the name of it and just passively herd all the shapes around without killing them. About how it would be good for our karma :D

I ended up getting this crazy streak of about 20 million points on there, all of which I was laughing my ass off, and at times didn't even have my eyes open.

6. I am always a fan of hooking up the old Sega Genesis and getting lost within the depths of their unbelievably simple, yet incredibly enjoyable and rewarding games. :)

Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi and ToeJam and Earl are among my favorite of the aforementioned.

Happy gaming, gentlemen.

7. brutal unforgiving game
    [​IMG]

8. Fuckin awesome game. I'm on the last board now, can't get passed it if my life depended on it. Maybe I should start playing it again.

9. the levels are very long and hard
    [​IMG]

10. Woot got my 360 back from my girl... time to play afro samurai :hello:

11. ((^^^^Afro IS SO SICK^^^^))

Top 3 Games Baked:
    Katamari (Damaci, Forever, any of them)
    Call of Duty (Online)
    Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Any Snes game is fun too like Mario or SuperStarWars. Sonic on the genesis blows my mind still....oh jesus and Sonic Colours is superhumanly fast!

12. also i like FF7 if i could i would bake and play it... the graphics for it's time was off the charts

13. hahaha yea FF's are sooo good, but I like playing them sober...atleast first time around because when I'm stoned I tend to skip the dialogue >_< Games like Katamari are my favourite high, colourful, funny happy music, cutsey and interactive.

14. Oh i've beat the game many times... but people ask me why it took me months... uhh cuz i max out everything and i get all the weapons :X

15. fucking awesome game
    [​IMG]

16. Yea my boy just got it for 360 but i played for ps3

17. WoW, Battlefield Badcompany 2 on the PC.

18. My reaction time in guitar hero is x10 while faded. Its good for a quick fix and when I dont want to sit down and get into anything too time consuming.

19. I know it isn't recent but I just picked up Resident Evil 5 for ps3 and like every rezevil game it trips me out when I'm baked.

20. im trying to find RE4 on the wii...very hard to find