Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is your favorite type of weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GDPlover, Apr 16, 2008.

1. what up everyone just curious to see what your favorite weed is some of my favorites are GDP of course, Purple Erkle,Grape Ape as you can tell im a big fan of good purples, i also really like Bubba Kush there is something about that taste that i just love, L.A. Confidential is also one of my favorites, and DJ shorts Blueberry is also one of my all time favorites.

2. absolutely love jack herer. oh man it's so tasty, and gets you lifted! strawberry cough is awesome too, definitely some kill. and any kind of kush is GREAT

3. My most recent - Jack Herer.

4. i havent had alot of A list strains but my favorite so far is sour diesel

shit rips me apart

5. those would have to be...durban poison (100% sativa), Chemdog X Sour Diesel, and Mango, tied with train-wreck.

6. my favorite is probably bubba kush it gets me just right and its pretty potent and it has a great taste. i like og kush a lot too.

7. mmm...trainwreck

just the way it hits ya'

8. As of late my top 3 are lemon hashplant, purple kush and pink champagne

9. definitely gdp. no question.

10. It's a tie between NY Sour Diesel, Hash plant, and G-13. I also like short's blueberry, very aromatic and delicious. If P.Urkle and GDP weren't so sleep inducing they'd be in my top 10, so I'm breeding a urkle/haze cross, which will hopefully take top spot.

11. (edit)I was gonna say something rude but now im not

12. Any type of Kush, im so baked right now :bongin:

13. Haze hands down.

14. My favorite is the one I'm smoking next :p.

15. GDP, Godbud, White Widow and Trainwreck would have to be my favorites.

16. the most interesting taste/high i've ever had my hands on was kali mist, jack herer's a close second
    oh! thirdly, there was some bubblegum x sour diesel that was amazing

17. sour D. is my favorite, can't beat the combo of taste, high & smell. Easy as hell to grow too :D

Attached Files:

18. Damn, nice grow man. It's big as hell.