Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your favorite thing to eat when you are Stoned?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by eleven357, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Well the muchies are pretty much a fact of smoking the kind bud so I wanted to know: What is your favorite munchie/thing to eat while stoned?

For me personally its funions, sour skittles and a snickers.

And obviously something for the cottonmouth.:eek:

later

2. hmm.......burgerking, pizza, resees cereal, CTC, sometimes subway

3. M&M's, Sour Skittles, Starburst, Pizza...

What don't I like to eat when high?

4. Fast and cheap, depends how mucb i got the munchies, usually a burger and some fries fills me, but subway does sound good right now lol. And pizza from little ceasars or the home made ones rock hard!

5. Slurpee and beef jerkey is the best stoney combo ever.

6. true story :smoke:

7. carlos JR!!!

8. o man....i usually eat like 3 bags of 99 cent chips and then after that i down a water or something and right b4 i go to bed i eat like a nutri grain bar to even out all the bad shit i ate ahahaha

9. Chopped up hot dogs with strawberry ice cream and some instant coffee mix sprinkled on top with some fuckin' melted cheddar cheese and a two litre bottle of Dr. Pepper mixed with bourbon and iced tea.

10. i don't really care what it is as long as it meets these requirements 1. cheap 2. good 3. easy to prepare

11. i like subway :yummy:

12. i like going into the kitchen and making a giant ass sandwich and laughing about much stuff i put in it

13. Cereal definitely, frosted mini wheats are pretty good.

14. I had nachos last night.

15. Frosted mini wheats are the shit!

I like to go to Naan N' Curry and get a shitload of different flavored Naan, with a shitload of different flavored Curry, and some rice. And tandori chicken. Best part is, Naan N' Curry is really cheap.

Oh, and a pitcher of their free tea. Endless, free, tea.

16. True that.

17. Funyuns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. I like cooking up a chicken tortilla, or ill make a cheeseburger or a steak or some shit.

19. Hands down the best munchie is the Kinder Bueno bar. They are hard to find here in the US but they are becoming more available. If you do come across them, buy em and don't eat any until your high!

[​IMG]

20. that Kinder Bueno bar look good as fuck. My official high food is, honey bunches n fuckin oats, its good as fuck, n most time that the only thing thats available. But its good as fuck