what is your favorite sushi?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by boysetsfire08, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Goin out for sushi tonight, wanted to know what everyone likes. I like anything weird, i always try to order the weirdest thing on the menu.

2. Anything with salmon + avocado. mmmmmmmmmmmm

3. california rolls

4. Oyster rolls are the shit. The place I go to also has a roll with crab, mango and a bunch of other stuff called the Hawaiian roll, so good :D

5. Fluke , striped bass

6. #8 makeitsleet, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    Lucky! I love sushi!

Spider roll (soft shell crab)
    [​IMG]

and Goma Salad (seaweed)
    [​IMG]

are my two favorite things to order. I think unagi (eel) and tako (octopus) are pretty weird/exotic, but I don't like either of those very much.

7. Fuck I've been wanting sushi for a coo minute ... I know what I'm doing tomorrow :smoke:

8. Eel roll is my fav and so is soft shell crab roll or whatever it's called

9. Some of my favorite from our local sushi place. I'm going in a couple days cause I have a coupon and OMG I cant wait.

FIRE "IN" THE MOUNTAIN - Soft shell crab, cucumber, and spicy tuna inside topped with eel sauce, roe, and crunchies

SPICY GENEROLL - Spicy tuna and cucumber inside with yellowtail snapper, avocado, and salmon outside, topped with spicy mayo and scallions

GINORMOUS ROLL - Tuna, yellowtail, tilapia, salmon, and crab tempura fried with eel sauce, and spicy mayo

That Ginormous roll is fucked up. Seriously.

10. anything that has eel is pretty much a win... actually I've yet to have a sushi roll I didn't like... If it contains tempura that automatically jumps to the top of the list as well

11. I'm not really into Americanized sushi; example, anything with the word "roll" at the end of it. But I do love me some authentic sushi.

I like prawn, salmon sashimi, and well... All of it.

12. i would love to eat sushi but it's really expensive
    [​IMG]

13. Spider roll and spicy tuna roll

14. i make my own.. anything with cream cheese, fresh tuna, cucumber, avocado . good shit

sashimi is good too.

all of this sounds fucking amazing!:yummy:

def the bottom one

15. JB Rolls, California Rolls

16. we got a sushi hipster over here

17. Mmm, tuna, spicy california rolls, salmon... Anything's good with sushi.

18. I don't know the names aside from Cali rolls, but I'll eat pretty much every thing sushi related