Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your favorite marijuana term?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by telluride toker, May 21, 2003.

1. The one I use most often is "bud," but "chiva" has a nice sound to it.
    Ditto mary jane.

2. I call it "cabbage" usually, but i say it with some style.

3. just plain old Cannabis does me fine most times.

but if im not being teh activist, i'll call it (nearly every name under teh sun, but here are my faves), doobage, ganja, Crinabis-D (a name one of my friends made up when he was doing an impression of a local redneck famrer type who didnt know what he was talking about... the name kinda stuck), Green and Bud.

4. i usually say "bud" or "weed", or "reefer" i hardly ever say "pot" i dunno why....

5. bud, sensi, greenz, buddah, punk

6. Ganj, ganja, and bud are my favorites....

7. budd or nuggets......usually

8. around here people call it reefer or "grass" but my fav is 'GrEeN'

9. I just call it "Green" or "Bud", but some of my smokin' buds (no pun)
    might call it "Green Lizards", "Hippie Hay", or "herb".

10. bud, pot, weed, greens, grizzle, smoke, etc

11. I think ganja has a nice sound to it but I usually call it pot and occasionally weed.

12. In Holland we just call it wiet (weed) & hasj (hash) !

13. Ganj, Ganja, Weed, Pot, Dope and when we are at school, we adopt another whole language where

Wetsuit - Weed
    Surfboard - Bong
    Wax - Your No Pong Bong Detergent Cleaning agent
    Boogie Board - Pipe

"Hey Man, wanna go surfing on the weekend?" is easier to say with teachers are around than "Wanna smoke some dank bud on saturday?"

14. In high school me and my friends would use some strange code words to talk about weed covertly.

Chispa: lighter (chispa is the spanish word for spark, my friend spoke Spanish, it just kinda stuck.)

Broccoli Beef: Weed (came from slang term broccoli)

Beef: Weed (see above)

Goin' for a skate: Going to smoke weed (originated when we were stopped by a teacher on our way to go toke. "Where are you guys going?" she asked. My friend responded, "We're going for a skate." and then it just caught on.)

Ordering chinese food: Buying weed (came from the whole broccoli beef thing.)

Taking a shit: Rolling a joint (we would always roll our joints in the bathrooms. "Hey, man, I think you need to go take a massive shit." "I do too.")

Toilet paper: rolling papers (see above)

Skateboard: Pipe

That's all I can think of for now. "Marijuana affects the memory." -Thurgood Jenkins, Half-Baked

15. took the words right outta my mouth...err... fingers:)

16. I usually just call it weed, or I'll sometimes jokingly call it 'marijuana' pretending I'm like a mom or dad busting their kid lile "what have you been smoking? Your clothes smell like (that) marijuana." My favorite term is cannabis, and that's what I'm going to refer to it as from now on.

17. Dope, around here, means crack or heroin. Dope is baaaad. But uh.. by far the most popular term is simply, "bud". I like to say marijuana cause it sounds so official and cop-like. Usually say it like Mr. Mackey from southpark.

18. I normaly say mariweed its my own blend of marijuana, and weed.

19. pot or bud- u just confuse stoners when u call it a wierd name that "some guy named danny made up at a party last night" or whatever bullshit . And either way it gets you high so who cares