Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your favorite cigar brand for a blunt?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by scarface720, Jul 21, 2013.

1. For rolling a blunt?

2. quintero or romieo et julitah

3. Recently I've been leaning towards dutchmaster, but the brand I'm using changes on a lot on a whim.

4. dutch mastahs! swishers are bitches to stick idk what happened to them they used to be the shit.

5. Hell to the yes. :smoke:

6. white owl or game. 

7. Used to be Dutchmaster cigarillos back in the day...but since prices went up it's been 3 for $1 Good Times. Swisher Sweet 2 for $1 pack if I wanna splurge lol  :bongin:

8. vanilla dutches 
    or
    grape white owls

9. #9 Jayohe12, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
    cigarillos* but have to say white owls. Easy to roll, taste super good, and burns slow and stays lit :smoke:

10. Either White Owl or Swisher Sweet. 

11. White Owl

12. im always smoking so im always mixing it up im usually just smoking diffrent flavors of good times , love vanilla and grape dutches , and original swishers for when i get a new strain .  

and now and then some raw cones im more of a blunt person though

13. dutchmaster grape, they just tuck so easily  ^_^

14. Tobbacco sucks. Why doesnt anyone just enjoy the natural taste of good weed anymore?

15. White owls or those ones that come two to a pack. Like i love the Georgia Peach one and Cotton Candy one.

16. White owls and for some reason backwoods are my favorites

17. Some people love blunts. I don't like blunts honestly but I've tried its not that bad. I think a lot of people love them is because of the tobacco in the blunt paper increases the high.

18. Lol tobacco in the blunt paper increases my nausea lol.

19. Damn. That sucks. I felt kind of sick my first and last blunt lol.

20. I'm gonna have to go with White Owl white grape flavored. I think white grape flavored blunts mix pretty well with weed, and White Owl brand is really reliable, never stale or anything.