What is your favirote ILL MIND?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheLastRebel, Jul 18, 2013.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuv2mvfO_mg

With i'll mind six coming out last night at midnight, i ask you fellow blades what is your favorite "ill mind"

I think mine will always be 5, at least intill he matches its quality or comes up with something better, the beat alone makes that song.

Opinions?

2. Hopsin blows.

I started listening to his shit right before he dropped I'll mind 4, which sucked.

My favorite is definitely 3 maybe 1 but his new role model persona is faggotry

3. let me guess, you'd rather prefer a rapper like Lil Wayne? absolute garbage my friend

4. Nah I'd rather listen to Joe budden or grieves. I'm not a fan of that holier than thou mentality.

And I'll listen to some ransom or llyod banks over hopsin any day. Lil Wayne is an old man trying to stay relevant

5. Ok your decent and respectable in my opinion if you listian to Joe Budden

6. I wish that wasn't sarcastic... I dont take kindly to ignorant people

7. #7 John Adams, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    Haven't seen six yet but definatley 4.

Edit: just watched 6, it's dope. I'm glad Hopsin is sticking to his roots. You cant deny is ability to be lyrical and flow, he may be one of the best rappers in the game from that standpoint.

8. ive always liked Ill Mind 1, wheres hes just sittin at his comp spittin the illest rhyme i ever heard him spit, to me hes gotten worse each release, with the exception of ill mind 5...the new one was just a wanna be macklemore song (see otherside)

ive never like a whole album from him, just songs here and there, but he completely ripped off Eminem's style and content and ran with it, he even uses accents on songs

9. it wasent sarcasm...  i think Joe Budden Is Dope af

10. He has said before Eminem is one if his main influences, and you can hear it in his songs, but I don't think he ripped him off by any means. Eminem uses a rhyme pattern, that's why he sounds the way he does. Hopsin uses one also, making them sound similar.

And by the way everyone is saying the older Ill mods are the best, but the only only ones are 1 and 3. Two wasn't a rap, it was him making something with a grocery cart.

11. No he stole more than just a rhyme pattern, which Eminem does better...but he stole the content and used accents when Eminem was using them, then Em stopped and got more mature with his content, and look, hopsin stopped and got more mature with his content...yeah its more then just influencing him, he stole Eminem's style completely, and Eminem took it from mixing Cage and Redman

12. That's music man, people watch others like what they do and want to do it like that. Was the second person who rapped stealing from the first person who rapped, because he spoke in rhymes just like him? No he was following a style he liked an wanted to do it also.

13. lol in hip hop its more than that, its called biting a style...eminem even said it "you're wacker than the mutha fucka you bit your style from" which is true in Hopsin's case...

14. Nah hopsin is horrid.

15. In that case, Nas is bad because he took his style from Tupac. Pac even called him out on it.

16. Nas never had the same delivery and flow, just content, Hop took everything from eminem, flow, delivery, rhyme pattern, content, accents...its a lot more than Nas got from Pac, which was content and that was it....

17. #17 John Adams, Jul 18, 2013
    But should everything he accomplished should be downplayed because he took his material from another rapper. Especially if the rapper he took it from called him out on doing it and called him fake.

18. Gangstar, one of the best yet

19. #19 -13 Amp-, Jul 18, 2013
    taking his material would be taking his lyrics, which never happened, they just grew up in NY so their topics were the same, thats all it was, Big L, Biggie, Jay Z, Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane all had the same topics, why? they all grew up in the city...and Pac was just tryin to start shit with Nas...

Hopsin took everything from Eminem, that is a huge difference than pac sayin Nas has the same topics, which isn't exactly the truth either, because pac thought Nas dissed him on "it was written" when it wasn't towards him and Pac wanted to beef with Nas because he felt disrespected...