What is your Fav seed to get?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ajm123us, May 20, 2007.

1. I am looking to buy more seeds, I have a few growing now snow white, big bud, ak 47, a11 f2

What would be a nice seed to get? ALL input please

2. It all depends on a lot of circumstances, there is no best strain for everyone, depends on weather or not its being grown outdoors, indoors, your climate if it is outdoors, etc... theres many factors to look into other then just potencey and looks.
    But as of late, my favorite is BOG's Sour Bubble BX-3 which is only released through him to friends, and Sugar Klingon which is a dutch passion seed that is discontinued so i cant really help you out in suggestions, get yourself some skunk 11 or super skunk you shouldnt be disopointed indoors or out

3. Whats a high indoor yeilder that is pretty potent? right now im growing some K-2's and hope it does the trick, plan to clone but will probably buy more seeds.

4. Big BUD....I cant remember who sells it but its not hard to find...I think they actually mixed a big bud and a Northern lights and it made some outstanding results...But I myself am on the search fofr FEMINIZED SuPeR SiLvEr HaZe....anyone have any idea's?