What is your dream car?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by jeffy2134, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Mine is this Audi R8, such a beauty. What r yall dream cars?

Attached Files:

2. Vauxhall corsa 1.0i

3. My 'crown jewel' would be an original Porsche 550 Spyder. Unfortunately, given their exceptional rarity and value, it simply isn't a car that can be driven and fully enjoyed. There is, however, a shop that produces highly accurate reproductions using original Porsche blueprints and proper materials and manufacturing techniques (i.e. built using tube chassis with aluminum body panels rather than fiberglass shell on a modified Volkswagen chassis).

[​IMG]

Mine would be Wimbeldon White with tan leather and a 2.0 liter air-cooled flat six.

At present, I've got my sights set on a Cayman S-I'm optimistic that I'll be in a position to buy within the next year or so.

[​IMG]

4. a fucking gorgeous 1967 Corvette 427

5. I forever will think that the Viper is the sexiest car of all time. I'd kill for one. Plus the sound of dat v10 mmmmm

[​IMG]

6. 1987 Buick GNX.

Once I sell my car in a few months, I will own one.

7. 1994 Porsche 911 Turbo
    I know, so many more badass cars out there but I reeeeally like it. Flare out the fenders a bit, throw some deep dishes with a fat lip on there and I would be a happy man.

8. I dont even know anymore, so many nice cars and shit these days

anything that is fast, and handles well lol

9. 2014 shelby gt 500

10. supercars are for short men with tiny penises

11. Never understood this, what if they're rich and just like cars?

12. So when are you getting yours??

13. Dodge challenger 08 btw lol

14. #18 Sunshine86, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
    The only people who feel compelled to relate taste in cars and penis size are the ones who can't afford an expensive car. Seriously, it wreaks of jealousy on your part.

15. and who are gay

audi tt coupe

[​IMG]

blazing in this car, blasting the music, with the windows down and going 70 would be great.

[​IMG]

16. im a big land yacht fan (own a 91 Cadillac Brougham) but my 'dream' car has always been a 73 Lincoln, their just so goddamn baddass and sexy[​IMG]