What is your dirtiest secret?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Feb 6, 2014.

1. You're neighbor must be a bitch, how you not going to stand up for your girl?

2. nah we all knew it was a funny joke. No harm no foul.

3. #43 Nerd139, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    A guy told me a story once about how a guy he knew ejaculated into a semen milk bottle and froze it and apparently he did this a couple times before pouring out the milk and having his gf drink it

Not my secret but still interesting

4. #44 PumPum420, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    you did the right thing, the bong is being passed down generation.

my dirtiest secret was i used to fuck this girl anal a few times in the past. now the thought of it disgust me.  i was a freak in the past lol

5. Stole from a Senior Center..

..and I'd do it again.

:lol:

6. I pissed in a bottle once and drank some. I was like 5. I took a shit in front of this one kids door (I was 10). I peed on another guys door (was 8). Nd I did these things not because I was mad or hated them, but because I was told to. Didn't even ask questions. Haha I'm a dirty mother fucker!

Like I said, my mom doesn't smoke and she would have likely thrown it away. She never even went through the box herself. They hadn't spoken in over a decade when he died, so it was no great loss from her point of view. The box was filled with crap, like broken VCR's and tapes. The bong was the only semi valuable item.

8. :rolleyes:  Yeah!! Nothing like taking advantage of the weak.  :mad:

:smoke:

Haha I doubt it. I never even met the man on account of my mom and him not being on good terms. I don't even have the bong anymore, either.

10. You may not believe this.., but I really am the real Bill O'Reilly!

11. I was going to share mine, but damn, you lot are some filthy mother fuckers. :laughing:

12. when i was 8 i took a shit on my neighbors backyard when they were on vacation because they were douchebags it was pretty funny and they never found out also .

13. Oh one time at work (warehouse job) I took a shit in the port o potty outside, but I shit on a piece of paper, and threw it on the warehouse entrance door. There was shit on the warehouse door for 3 weeks because no one would clean it. Never found out I did it either.
    Lmao

Dude I've never doubted you,

15. Im not a violent person, but if you did that id knock you the fuck out... Not cool bro, not cool.

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

16. On a fieldtrip in school i took a shit in out cabin toilet clogged it and blamed it on a kid who threw up lmao the teacher was in there for 2 hours unclogging it

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

17. Dunked my friends toothbrush in a cup that had a mixture of my piss and another kids piss back in middle school

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. In highschool I got a job making pizzas at this gas station.. and at the time I had 77 ford ltd which was a huge boat of a car with fucked up steering that I wasn't the best at. One of the nights I had off I was out riding around gravel traveling with my girl, and we get into town and she wanted to go to the gas station I worked at to get some candy. The parking lot kind of wrapped around the side, and that's where the employees usually parked. Well I tried turning into a parking spot and accidentally hit the rear panel of my bosses car. I backed up and got the fuck out of there because I was stoned as shit and all paranoid about having to talk to her and the cops while reeking of weed. Was sketched out for a good month because I kept it a secret, but it wasn't hard because she was such a cuntbag. I know what you will say "karma will get you". Well it has. So fuck it. 

19. I would have flung bong water all over you and your carpet, at least. If i already didn't like you and you pulled that, oooh good bye bong, that shit would be smashed into your face swiftly. But then again, don't light me up, because i have a short fuse. 

20. i stole a bunch of painkillers from my friend's dad once. Then another time i drank a bunch of my friends mom's vodka, then she saw it missing and got really pissed at him. I feel bad about that shit, but it's all in the past.